Espn scouting report on Bills-Dolphins game

buffalo_bills

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/scouting?gameId=300912002&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fnfl%2fscouting%3fgameId%3d300912002

Something tells me that Trent will outperform Henne on Sunday. And are you serious? Miami has better DB's? I was laughing at this, and ESPN should honestly be ashamed of themselves.

Although I like our crew of returners and our kickers I'm not sure our special teams are better than Miami's. After all, the returners don't really factor in as much if the blocking isn't there. The one positive note that is consistently made in regards to the 2010 Buffalo Bills are the special teams, but that's clearly just lazy reporting based on reputation. Like so many have said, let's wait until the true 2010 Bills reveal themselves before we give a lick about what the media types report as fact. Quite frankly, I think they'll be doing some Chan ball washing by mid season.

Bills DBs are a bit better.

Bills special teams look really really bad so far, and I would give the edge to the Dolphins there.

You mean based upon preseason, when players who won't even make the final roster are thrown together on ST just to see what they can do?

Good analysis Ben.

You mean based upon preseason, when players who won't even make the final roster are thrown together on ST just to see what they can do?

Good analysis Ben.

eball, i think ben is full of stojan, but i have to agree with him. look at who our ST's has lost Jenkins is gone, Corto is on the PUP and schouman was waived. those are all big losses for the ST. However, you are right that we haven't seen our complete ST roster until Sunday

eball, i think ben is full of stojan, but i have to agree with him. look at who our ST's has lost Jenkins is gone, Corto is on the PUP and schouman was waived. those are all big losses for the ST. However, you are right that we haven't seen our complete ST roster until Sunday

And therefore I rest my case. Ben's a knucklehead.

Edited by eball