Why Arizona and not Missouri?

3rdnlng

:lol:

Did you rotate every week? Or consistantly work set "bad hours"... How many years have you done it? 20, 25. 30 or more? Will you be here on the Wall at 0330 PDT?

Come talk to me when you have done it for more than more than 30 years of your life... Will you do it for another 20 years after that? That is rotate your sleep pattern weekly. For now, run along... We will talk when you get your number of years get up there... You really haven't even scratched the surface of rotating bad working hours in a life time.

Maybe I should be posting this at 0330 PDT, I would expect an answer in 20 minutes... Again, run along grasshopper!

You must think the clinical reasearch is wrong... You overestimate yourself.

It must also really affect clarity of thought. :lol:

:lol:

It must also really affect clarity of thought. :lol:

Yes maybe... But not in this case. He is only a few years older than me. Let's cut through all the BS and pissing contests and really explore the reasons why people do what they do.

Anyway... Let's get back to those damn immigrants in AZ and MO.

:D

And perception of reality...

Hello, pot calling kettle on line #1.

Yes maybe... But not in this case. He is only a few years older than me. Let's cut through all the BS and pissing contests and really explore the reasons why people do what they do.

Well I think it's safe to say that you've lost your perception of reality when you consider someone weak who left a career they loved for one that will do a much better job to provide for their family's future. And a career they had no I mean NO experience in and made it work. That's not weak, that's a sign of strength.

There are no "damn immigrants" in MO. They enforce their laws there. Now, as far as the criminal, illegal aliens in AZ it is another story.

Well I think it's safe to say that you've lost your perception of reality when you consider someone weak who left a career they loved for one that will do a much better job to provide for their family's future. And a career they had no I mean NO experience in and made it work. That's not weak, that's a sign of strength.

Nice spin :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . Maybe our core values are different... I consider it weak and lazy going for the money.

Do you have children?

Nice spin :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . Maybe our core values are different... I consider it weak and lazy going for the money.

Do you have children?

Yes I do what I do only for the money. Your ignorance is showing. And what does whether or not I have children have to do with it.

Yes I do what I do only for the money. Your ignorance is showing. And what does whether or not I have children have to do with it.

Why is it ignorance? I am equally as weak and lazy... I am pretty much set. The nice thing is that I didn't have to sacrifice my core values and pit what I love.

IMO, it does matter a lot if you have children to shepard in life or if you are just a D.I.N.K. family. Because for the latter, one shouldn't have to sacrifice what they truly love.

The attachment to money is where the struggle lies. Again, I am very well caught up in that attachment and doing well on the money side... Not so well on the attachment side. That is not strength. It is weakness.

Why is it ignorance? I am equally as weak and lazy... I am pretty much set. The nice thing is that I didn't have to sacrifice my core values and pit what I love.

IMO, it does matter a lot if you have children to shepard in life or if you are just a D.I.N.K. family. Because for the latter, one shouldn't have to sacrifice what they truly love.

The attachment to money is where the struggle lies. Again, I am very well caught up in that attachment and doing well on the money side... Not so well on the attachment side. That is not strength. It is weakness.

It's ignorance because you don't know what I do, how I do it and what my motivation for doing it is. And IMO people without children have to work harder for their legacy because it will be told not by their children and grand children who will more than likely speak highly of them regardless. It will be told more by their actions and what they truly leave behind. And I'm not talking materially.

It's ignorance because you don't know what I do, how I do it and what my motivation for doing it is. And IMO people without children have to work harder for their legacy because it will be told not by their children and grand children who will more than likely speak highly of them regardless. It will be told more by their actions and what they truly leave behind. And I'm not talking materially.

Former cook... Now... Financial advisor/planner? Is your wife still doing stuff with the maritime trades. I remember years ago she was taking some kind of navigation tests?? Am I off base here? Is my memory faulty?

Anyway... That is not what I am talking about. Let's just leave at this... You (and many others... Laugh/snicker if you will) and I will never agree. Let's try and find common ground from now on. Even the Bills have shot that all to pot. :wallbash: In doing that, I just won't post against you and get into these inane pissing contests. We just don't have the same core values.

Like I said... Early on in this thread... I tried to be nice and leave it alone by not getting to into my explanation on why certain occupations may receive shift differential (ie: Sunday pay, etc...)

Sorry, I just should have let your initial insult go. In the furture I will.

You can have the last word. Peace.

I consider it weak and lazy going for the money.

This oculd be one of the most ridiculous statements I've ever read here.

Going after money is weak and lazy? Are you freaking kidding me? And all because you think by doing this you're compromising your values?

What kind of tin can do you live in?

This oculd be one of the most ridiculous statements I've ever read here.

Going after money is weak and lazy? Are you freaking kidding me? And all because you think by doing this you're compromising your values?

What kind of tin can do you live in?

Not to mention that the career change I made 10 years ago does allow me to go for the money but does anything but compromise my values. It has actually strengthened them. I just shook my head and walked away from that conversation.

Not to mention that the career change I made 10 years ago does allow me to go for the money but does anything but compromise my values. It has actually strengthened them. I just shook my head and walked away from that conversation.

There are just some people who will always believe that trying to earn a lot of money is a bad thing, as though the ONLY way to earn a lot of money is by evil, unethical, manipulative means which only serve to keep everyone else down. These are the same people who always use phrases like "it's a drop in the bucket to them" or "what do they care, they can afford it?" Or lately, what I hear a lot is "Why do these companies sit on $2 trillion in reserves and refuse to use it to hire people?"

Evil, evil money-makers. We should do away with all of them. They serve no purpose.

There are just some people who will always believe that trying to earn a lot of money is a bad thing, as though the ONLY way to earn a lot of money is by evil, unethical, manipulative means which only serve to keep everyone else down.

Recently I've come to the personal conclusion that, if not the only way, it's at least a satisfying way in the sense that it punishes the ignorant !@#$s who believe it in the first place.