Time to get the blood pumping......

sven233

If you can't get fired up for this game.......

If you can't get fired up to play the Fish.....

IT'S TIME TO BRING BACK THE HATE!!!!

Here are some great moments we have had against the Dolphins through the years!!!!

ENJOY!

Classic Buffalo Bills: 10/25/87 @ Dolphins OT

Classic Buffalo Bills: 09/10/89 @ Dolphins (Last two minutes)

Classic Buffalo Bills: 1/12/91 vs. Dolphins

Classic Buffalo Bills: 01/17/93 @ Dolphins

I know there for many the hatred for the Dolphins has lessened through the years, but the fact is, for many of us, they will always be the most hated team in football for us. There are many on this board too young to remember a lot of this stuff as well. For many, the Pats* are the most hated team right now. Obviously, there are many reasons to feel that way. THey are definitely up there for me. But for all of you that are too young to remember why we hate the Dolphins so much, basically take all of the reasons you hate the Pats* right now and MULTIPLY THEM BY 100X and you will see just how much we hate the Dolphins.

I know there are writers out there saying that the rivalry is not the same and that there is no reason to get excited for this game.......that it is just another game on the schedule. Well, the fact is, if you feel that way, YOU ARE NOT A BILLS FAN!!!!! Stick to writing crap articles pretending to think that people actually care about what you have to say. Don't tell the 75,000 fans that will be at the stadium screaming their guts out that this is just another game on the schedule.

Don't be fooled.....THIS GAME MEANS MORE TO BILLS FANS....MUCH MORE. You will see that Sunday. The stadium will be rocking. There is a reason we are the 12th Man was started here.....and the hatred for Miami has a lot to do with it.

So Bills Fans..........It's time......This is the start of something special. And for me, what better way to start this turn-around than killing the Dolphins? NOTHING....

FANS....BRING THE HATE!!!!

LET'S GO BILLS!!

I've been a pessimistic fan all off-season but seeing the pre-season games and the things that have happened in the last few weeks I'm drinking the kool aid. Not the playoffs kool aid, but we will win a few games.

I can't wait for the Bills to show everyone we can win.

Bring back? Mine has never left. It's only the "young'uns" who don't understand why we hate.

So true. My hate never left either, but even on this board there seem to be older members that just say that it doesn't mean anything anymore. I mean, you can understand why that might be, but for me......

I BLEED RED, WHITE, AND BLUE!!!!!!!

My hate for Miami is still there. Always will be. Just trying to help the older members remember why the hate should still be there and trying to educate the younger fans. Yeah, maybe there is no more Marion. Maybe Bryan Cox is not there. But it is still the freaking DULLFINS!!!!

SQUISH THE FISH!!!!!

I'll admit that I've come of age in a time where the hatred for the Phins has seemingly diminished, replaced by the noxious *Pats.

But after looking through Miami message boards and blogs, where they talk keep talking about getting ready for Week Two against the Vikings with the Bills being an afterthought, I'm starting to understand the passion. Miami is everything that Buffalo isn't: leisure, cockiness, arrogance. It's the town of LeBron James and oceanfront property. Maybe I would love it if I were born there; but as it is, being from Buffalo, all I know is hard work, hard times, and the promise of better days.

I try not to have my homer goggles on too much about this stuff, but there's no better time than now. The Ralph is going to be rockin', and we're gonna beat the living tar out of Miami this weekend!!! :D

My productivity at work for the next 3 days will be lost to this board. Seriously. I am so excited.

I know. Going to be tough. So glad there is football tomorrow night because I can't wait! I need something to take the edge off. The start of the NFL Season tomorrow night should definitely help!

But I can't wait until Sunday!

I still loved watching Shula leave the field without shaking Marv's hand. After a decade of running up the score on the Bills, he deserved every loss under Marv.

And the last Bills meeting with the Shula-led Fish was when they ran for something like 300 yards in the playoffs...a fitting ass-whooping to send him to the bench.

I'll admit that I've come of age in a time where the hatred for the Phins has seemingly diminished, replaced by the noxious *Pats.

But after looking through Miami message boards and blogs, where they talk keep talking about getting ready for Week Two against the Vikings with the Bills being an afterthought, I'm starting to understand the passion. Miami is everything that Buffalo isn't: leisure, cockiness, arrogance. It's the town of LeBron James and oceanfront property. Maybe I would love it if I were born there; but as it is, being from Buffalo, all I know is hard work, hard times, and the promise of better days.

I try not to have my homer goggles on too much about this stuff, but there's no better time than now. The Ralph is going to be rockin', and we're gonna beat the living tar out of Miami this weekend!!! :D

Buffalo is reality. Miami is fantasy

This is awesome!! The fins will NEVER be just Another game on the schedule. The fish will ALWAYS be our biggest rival.

Go Bills!!!

I have a feeling this board is going to get more and more pumped up as game day nears. I can already feel my blood pumpin and flowin.

The blood pressure is definitely rising around here! I LOVE IT!

By Sunday everyone will be read to SCREAM until they physically can't do it anymore! And them, we will find another way to make even more noise. I want the Stadium ROCKING Sunday. This Stadium used to be the loudest and nastiest place to play in football. I know the team hasn't been good the last decade, but fans......we must do our part. WE NED TO BRING THE NOISE AND THE INTENSITY BACK! This stadium at one time felt like it used to shake because it was so loud in there. The opponents used to HATE coming here to play.

Look, the Bills still may not have the most talent in the league, but that doesn't mean that the BEST FANS IN THE WORLD......THE BUFFALO BILLS FANS......can't help make up the difference in talent by making the Ralph the loudest and nastiest place to play in the league again. We can influence games. WE CAN CHANGE GAMES! Those that have been there for for many years know what I am talking about. There used to be a time where nobody hardly ever sat (at least on defense). In the past few years, the passion from the crowd has diminished. Yes, the team hasn't given us much hope, but I don't know about all of you, but I am SICK AND TIRED of losing. I HATE LOSING. This team is headed in the right direction! Now it's time for us fans to strat turning our attitude around get back up......make as much noise as possible while the Bills are on defense, and SHAKE THIS STADIUM AGAIN!!!!

This year will be the start of something special. i am not sure how many games we can win, but I refuse to believe that we will be one of the worst teams in the leagues like the so-called "experts" are predicting. As fans, it's time to make opponents dread coming to play here again. We have to make it as tough as possible on them. There is a reason Marino hates Buffalo. There is a reason that Bryan Cox came out with his middle fingers raised......THEY HATED PLAYING HERE BECAUSE OF US, THE FANS!!!! IT'S TIME TO BRING THE INTIMIDATION FACTOR BACK TO THE STANDS IN THE RALPH!!!!!!!!

LET'S GO BILLS!!!!!!

Awesome links!

Man, that was forever ago. One thing you notice is that those teams weren't afraid to do the same thing over and over until the opponent could stop it. Let's hope Chan has the same common sense.

Edited by Joe In Macungie