ATTN: Everyone heading to the Opener Sunday

DrDawkinstein

I'll be there. We need to do this. I just feel like not enough Bills fans at the stadium will know to do the same thing and us Stadium Wall guys will just end up screaming to ourselves.They need to do it on the scoreboard

I got this from people posting it on their facebook. probably have seen 10-15 other people with it as well, so it's spreading...

maybe by week 4 :thumbsup:

I got this from people posting it on their facebook. probably have seen 10-15 other people with it as well, so it's spreading...

maybe by week 4 :thumbsup:

Yup - I'm seeing it on Facebook too. I'm on the "SPILLER" side, so I'll do my part if I hear any "CJ"'s!

Im in.............I say right after the coin toss we all start screaming it out. Want some POSITIVE attn on the Bills????????????? This is the best way to get it amigos.............HOLY SHITE..........We have something to cheer about!!!!!!! NICE....Im posting this on FB and saying after the coin toss it starts...agreed????

Yours Truly,

Paramedic Abbott

Way freaking cool, instant goose bumps!

I may be singing this one at the tailgate as well:

+1

"He said yes to Buff-alo, SPILL-ER!, SPILL-ER!"

"He said Miami's going down, SPILL-ER!, SPILL-ER!"

"He really has a lightning pace"

"He gets the ball and wins the race"

"C.J. SPILLER, Buff-a-lo's next GREAT"

"Da da da da da da SPILL-ER, SPILL-ER"

"Da da da da da da SPILL-ER, SPILL-ER"

"He really has a lightning pace"

"He gets the ball and wins the race"

"C.J. SPILLER, Buff-a-lo's next GREAT"

Edited by EndZoneCrew

My brother in law lives down in SC, he is a big Bills basher, as they used to live in Miami. His his two daughter went to Clemson. Moments after the pick, he called and said this team will not regret it. Yesterday we recieved a text message from them (we NEVER have contact with them except for funerals and weddings) they said they were excited to watch CJ rip up the dolphins. To convert my brother in law from Dolphin to Bills fan means this kid may just be something special.

It might mean that. Or it might mean that all those years in the Miami sun have wilted his backbone and rendered him a wuss.