Spiller is #1 on the depth chart

Coach Klein

Why is Mckelvin not # 1 KR?

The guy was explosive in his rookie year in the returning game and he is forgiven for his botched return in the pats game last year.

I bet by week 3 that depth chart will change.

I'm wondering the same thing. McKelvin is coming off an injury from last year, so maybe they want to see what they have with Jones as a KR before they put Leodis back there again.

I don't think the botched return against the Patsies* has any play in this at all. Gailey would seem to be the type of coach to throw him right out there again if LM made that mistake again.

Has Nix of Gailey ever, even once, in the slightest, in any way hinted that they wanted to trade Lynch or Jackson? Has either winked or bristled their chin when mentinoning Lynch or Jackson's name? No. Ya know why? Because they have no plans to trade either. None. Get over it people. They're not looking to trade any of our RBs. Please, stop being idiots and talking about trading away the strength of our team when there's never been the slightest inclination during the entire off season that any RB will be traded.

I have to agree with you. I have a feeling that if someone made a particularly good offer, they wouldn't hesitate to trade Marshawn. But, as many people in this thread have pointed out, Marshawn hasn't exactly been putting up impressive numbers or keeping his personal life under control enough to not be suspended. Therefore, no good offers are going to come and I really doubt Nix would stomach taking such a huge loss on a promising 1'st round pick.

It would, however, make sense for Chan to try to jump-start Marshawn this season. This would have the following effects:

Create a ground game that will take the pressure off Trent.

Help limit the risk to the other RB's and keep them fresh all year.

Actually give Marshawn some trade value, if we really do decide not to keep him next year.

Darrick Holmes was traded for a 4th when he was in the last year of his contract. Lynch is worth at least that if not more as soon as a contender has a RB go down & Lynch is proven to back to 100% physically. I think it's only a matter of time before one of our veteran backs gets traded & Bell is promoted to the roster.

They also made a change with special teams. CJ had been listed as the primary PR. He is now listed as the primary KR, and Roscoe is listed as the primary PR. If we can improve on our return blocking, we can have a very dangerous return game.

They also made a change with special teams. CJ had been listed as the primary PR. He is now listed as the primary KR, and Roscoe is listed as the primary PR. If we can improve on our return blocking, we can have a very dangerous return game.

The ST were clearly hosed up as Naaman R. was on there all weekend. I guess they'll put the best guy in the best respective spot.

Guest dog14787

May he never not be.:worthy:

Let's Go Buffalo!

CJ Spiller is the Champion Spark plug that's going to fire up the new age Buffalo Bills much like Thurman Thomas provided the spark that ignited the Buffalo Bills to 4 straight Superbowl appearances back in the glory days.

I Billieve...

Edited by dog14787

Here's the logical explanation: Lynch and Jackson are both coming off of injuries, and Spiller is healthy.

Here's my personal take: Lynch/Jackson are trade bait.

Unfortunetly most running backs are a dime a dozen...unless you're talking about CJ Spiller...

PS

I NEED A W!!!!!!