Could Gronkowski end up as a Bill?

yall

So with our TE corps needing some help due to injuries, and Gronkowski likely to be placed on waivers in Detroit in hopes of making their practice squad, is there a chance the Bills go after him?

He certainly looked a little better than JPF. Might be worth a shot, and it's always nice to have another local on the team.

Thoughts?

Edited by yall

So with out TE corps needing some help due to injuries, and Gronkowski likely to be placed on waivers in Detroit in hopes of making their practice squad, is there a chance the Bills go after him?

He certainly looked a little better than JPF. Might be worth a shot, and it's always nice to have another local on the team.

Thoughts?

At this point, I would take Mrs. Gronkowski over that Foschi guy!:doh:

Isn't Gron being hailed as a big fantasy sleeper? I don't think they'd let him go.

You might be thinking of his brother who is also a TE on the Pats*.

From what I've read, Detroit plans on putting their Gronkowski on the practice squad, which would mean he has to clear waivers first.

I'm not usually one to trumpet the old "I've heard of him - go get him!" line, but in this case it seems to make sense.

Isn't Gron being hailed as a big fantasy sleeper? I don't think they'd let him go.

Rob Gronkowski on the Pats is gonna be sick. You heard it here- he will be the next Antonio Gates. Brady absolutely loves this guy. 4 preseason TD's, 6'6" 265, can catch and block with the best of em. I took him in the 14th round of my draft, I recommend you do the same. And yes I may be a little biased- I also went to North and although I'm older, my bro is friends with the family.

Wrong one, there's two Gronkowski's.

There's actually three. There is a third brother- Chris I think- on the Cowboys, who is fighting for a roster spot as a FB.

I watched a lot of Grons in Detroits third PS game. He looked like a very good blocker and a fairly athletic pass catcher. I doubt he is let go, he was too good not to make that Detroit team.

But yes he could make our team with Nelsons suspension and our injuries.

Wrong one, there's two Gronkowski's.

Technically, there are THREE or FOUR Gronkowskis, we should probably just wait 5 to 6 years for the youngest Gronkowski...hes a WR/DB at Williamsville North right now, I think he is a junior, possibly a senior, 6-3 and 215 pounds...when he gets to college he will get with a college training program and put 30 pounds on that frame and he will be ideal tight end....and hes fast....so we dont need a TE for 6 years, lets just wait for him

Edited by PaattMaann