I guess killing dogs is worse than raping a human

major

I hope it stays at six weeks. I beleive he needs a tough lesson taught to him. RG should have said it is six weeks and if your a perfect citizen and do all the rehab and show your on the right track it will not be bumped to 8 weeks.

Yeah, being labeled internationally as a serial rapist isn't as "tough" as 2 more games suspended.

Are you for real?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They aired the police interview of the girl accusing him of rape, she was... like... all... ummm...stupid, and like... contradictory'n'stuff.

Now I'll say Ben Rothlisbooger is an arrogant douche bag, and definitely dumber than a box or rocks, but he wasn't convicted because it probably wasn't rape.

Now Mike Vick did some horrendous things, has shown very little that he feels any remorse, and probably would still be doing it if he wasn't in the public eye, that makes him a worthless scum bag.

My .02

She like couldn't remember like which way she was like facing or something. She did remember what her DTF sign meant.

I agree people deserve a second, and even third chance in life. I think Vick could have been given another chance at a lower-profile, lower-paying job, before going right back on the pedestal and once again becoming a highly paid, public representative of the NFL.

He did get a lower-profile, lower-paying job. He was making 6 or 7 million a year with the Falcons as their starting QB and is making a million or so a year with the Eagles as the backup-QB. I'd saying getting paid 1/6 or 1/7 of your former salary and sitting on the bench 95% of the game qualifies for both.

He did get a lower-profile, lower-paying job. He was making 6 or 7 million a year with the Falcons as their starting QB and is making a million or so a year with the Eagles as the backup-QB. I'd saying getting paid 1/6 or 1/7 of your former salary and sitting on the bench 95% of the game qualifies for both.

I'd say $20/hour might help teach him some values and a little humility. Make him work PR with kids and pets for a year for $30K. THAT would be the right way to do it, IMO.

Vick is making 5 million this season.

They aired the police interview of the girl accusing him of rape, she was... like... all... ummm...stupid, and like... contradictory'n'stuff.

Now I'll say Ben Rothlisbooger is an arrogant douche bag, and definitely dumber than a box or rocks, but he wasn't convicted because it probably wasn't rape.

Now Mike Vick did some horrendous things, has shown very little that he feels any remorse, and probably would still be doing it if he wasn't in the public eye, that makes him a worthless scum bag.

My .02

Which girl's interview was aired? Was it the first woman to accuse Ben of rape or the second or the third?

Which girl's interview was aired? Was it the first woman to accuse Ben of rape or the second or the third?

Rumor has it Burnt Sienna accused Ben of shoving Hot Magenta up his ass.