George Bush is a man who was born on third base

No comprehension problem here unless I'm missing something. You're saying he should get rid of the teleprompter and be "lost" during every speech instead of continuing to use the "crutch", no? Kind of like the last guy, who you apparently liked a lot better.

I'll try to break it down further if you're still having trouble.

Still having a problem with reading comprehension I see. I never f'n said he should get rid of it. I said basically that he can't speak very intelligently without it, because he doesn't know what to say, because he doesn't have a grasp of the issues or the knowledge on how to deal with them. Let's see how you can twist that.

Yes I liked Bush better. He made some mistakes but he at least understood that we have a constitution in this country. He stuck to his convictions within that constitution. Your community organizer is an elitist who views middle America beneath him and only necessary for him to get votes. He thinks that he knows what is best for us and we will realize how smart and benevolent he is in time for the 2012 elections.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your defenses of Barry O are so absolute that if someone told me your vajayjay juice stained his birth cert, I'd almost believe it.

You're lucky my keyboard is working now. I was going to bill you for making me spit my pop all over it.

His privacy and spying problems, and his lack of support for gay marriage do not exactly constitute "a complete disaster".

:lol:

I could care less about these issues. His economic policies and the massive health insurance bill are a disaster.

Edited by Magox