Hypothetical..

other than the blow my brains out part, i am with you...although i would buy a little tiki shack and sell seashells to the tourists and live like that....hell i might be broke, but i'd be broke in the carribean....wouldn't come back either.....

First of $15k is not a lot of money and if I were in my 50's (damn that's 7 months away) and had lost everything that $15k is going with me to an island in the Caribbean. I'd rent a nice villa and party until it was gone then I'd blow my brains out.

First of $15k is not a lot of money and if I were in my 50's (damn that's 7 months away) and had lost everything that $15k is going with me to an island in the Caribbean. I'd rent a nice villa and party until it was gone then I'd blow my brains out.

Must... fight... urge... to... reply...

....I'll pitch in a few grand. Sorry man I couldn't help myself :thumbsup:

Wait till some general or african prince needs help getting money out of their country. They'll want that $15K as a "good faith" gesture before sending the Millions$$$.

I thought this email was only sent to me .. you're in on it too. Do we have to split the millions when they arrive? :wallbash:

I thought this email was only sent to me .. you're in on it too. Do we have to split the millions when they arrive? :wallbash:

I believe it goes to whichever of us gets him our money first. Cause, I know he's an honest guy, why else would he contact Bills fans?

Must... fight... urge... to... reply...

....I'll pitch in a few grand. Sorry man I couldn't help myself :thumbsup:

But pitching in a few grand will delay me blowing my brains out. Is that really what you want to do?

Not in the Fannie Mae haydays. That would a got you Trump towers.

Well those days are way behind us now aren't they.

Edited by Chef Jim

After the 2000th time, I almost went for it.

Part of my reasoning for this exercise is, I think we squander opertunity. My grandfather came here with nothing, irsih heritage, born in England. Eventually he owned the largest business machine business in Cleveland. Mexicans come here with nothing, and make a go of it. Can it be done, today?