Have ever you hated a player in the NFL?

I stand corrected....can a person undo voodoo magic?? =O

Honestly, I've never had anything against Smith... until he became a member of the media. There is not a bigger moron in the entire media world. Well, maybe Marshall Faulk, but yeah...

Edited by Section444

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Larry Csonka. Not that he was a jerk or anything like that because he wasn't. It's just that he could kill the Bills at will.

NO but Mercury Morris is a Dicktard. He goes around ranting about how good the 74 Phish were and how great he is, yet he wasnt even a a feature RB. Way to ride the gravy train and live pff that the rest of your life.

PS Brady is by far my most hated bc he is going to be a first ballot HOFer and he isnt even that good.

i appreciate your comments. i agree about boston being out of position, but luckett was the referee and i am not sure what the replays rules were back then, as far as overturning a play with no flags, i am quite sure you are right however. the game was just so painful that reality got in the way of emotion and feel we were royally screwed. i am quite sure if it happened today, the result would not change as the officiating seems to have gotten even worse with each year.

same replay rules as today. A replay has to show definitive proof that the call was bad in order for it to be overturned. Luckett couldn't have overturned it whether a flag had been thrown or not. Replays available weren't conclusive enough to overturn it

NO but Mercury Morris is a Dicktard. He goes around ranting about how good the 74 Phish were and how great he is, yet he wasnt even a a feature RB. Way to ride the gravy train and live pff that the rest of your life.

PS Brady is by far my most hated bc he is going to be a first ballot HOFer and he isnt even that good.

Do you remember Mercury Morris' fumble that was ruled down-by-contact that likely cost the Bills a chance to win one of the '72 games? CHEATERS!!

Edited by ChasBB

McGahee and Peters...I don't think about players from other teams enough to hate them...though I will admit Bruschi is annoying as hell...and though they aren't players, Jerry Jones and Robert Kraft are the 2 owners I do definitely despise...Jones and Kraft both for trying to ruin the league for the regular fans with their pricing and Kraft especially for the fact that his teams have been cheating since 98 at least

You don't hate Michael Vick anymore?

Plaxico Burress- Had the displeasure of meeting him a few times around NJ, guy is a grade A douchehole, and hangs out with even more unsavory people. Believes the world should be handed to him. Just an all around a**.

You'll be happy to hear that Plaxico lost his appeal for parole yesterday. He'll remain in the joint until at least next summer.

same replay rules as today. A replay has to show definitive proof that the call was bad in order for it to be overturned. Luckett couldn't have overturned it whether a flag had been thrown or not. Replays available weren't conclusive enough to overturn it

yes, but if the flag was thrown, was their evidence to overturn the pass being illegal? the official throws the flag, could luckett see enough to say the pass was legal?, but it is moot and your original premise of the official responsible to throw the flag not doing so is correct and i guess luckett is off the hook in my eyes now!

Edited by dwight in philly

yes, but if the flag was thrown, was their evidence to overturn the pass being illegal? the official throws the flag, could luckett see enough to say the pass was legal?, but it is moot and your original premise of the official responsible to throw the flag not doing so is correct and i guess luckett is off the hook in my eyes now!

Luckett couldn't have overturned it whether a flag had been thrown or not...it was way too close a call to try to make on replay

Truth be told, Luckett's gaffe he's most famous for, the coin toss, actually fixed a glaring mistake made earlier in the game. The game should've never gone to OT as the Lions had a clear TD called out of bounds. Not sure, but I'm thinking it was Johnnie Morton who caught a pass going out of the end zone. He clearly had both feet inbounds but the officials called him out. Had the TD been called correctly, that game may have never gone to OT with the Lions winning in regulation

Saw this on the Bills board and thought it apropos. Not sure of its accuracy but a great quote nonetheless.

Those of you that are too young to remember Brian Cox, he was a linebacker for the Fish in the early 90's. He made Joey Porter look like Mother Theresa. He was always running his mouth, and making threats. He is most famous for entering Rich Stadium in '93 during team introductions with the middle finger extended on both hands, raised high for the fans. Funny thing was, after the game, our fullback Carwell Gardner went to the Dolphins bus and called Brian out for a thrashing. Brian respectfully declined to exit the bus. (This was back when we had real men on our team). In any event, Brian had a great quote about Buffalo Bills' fans on national TV. When asked about the finger raising, he said, "I hate every Buffalo fan alive". "When we play in Buffalo, our fans come to support us, and they get beat up". "When we play them in Miami, the Buffalo fans come down here and beat up our fans in our own stadium".