Chris Brown says Fred Jackson "pounding the milk"

ChasBB

LOL

Poz ought to consider a good quality calcium supplement, too, if he hasn't already -- he's been very prone to broken bones.

Poz needs to stop smoking…the nicotine possibly interferes with his calcium…but mostly I can’t believe a professional athlete would inhibit their lung capacity to absorb oxygen, which is the necessary and basic ingredient for performance and endurance….it makes no sense why he would….Bills trainers need to get him into a smoking secession program…it’ll be good for everyone…he might even pickup a step or two….. :)

Poz needs to stop smoking…the nicotine possibly interferes with his calcium…but mostly I can’t believe a professional athlete would inhibit their lung capacity to absorb oxygen, which is the necessary and basic ingredient for performance and endurance….it makes no sense why he would….Bills trainers need to get him into a smoking secession program…it’ll be good for everyone…he might even pickup a step or two….. :)

is there even any evidence that shows Poz is a full-time smoker? im pretty sure the only reports have been from seeing him out drinking once or twice. it is very common for people who don't usually smoke to rip a couple grits when they are out boozing.

i highly doubt Poz is a "pack-a-day" smoker, or even a pack a week.