Who doesn't love Eric Wood?

Who doesn't love Eric Wood? I'll tell ya who doesn't love Eric Wood. ANY player lined up against him doesn't love Eric Wood.

GO BILLS!!!

Uhh, other than that, I got nothing/no one, at least as far as Bills fans go.....

Eric Wood deserves a gargantuan bonus payment for playing alongside Cornell Green. The good Wood does gets neutralized by the bad Green does. Is there a franchise in the NFL which is worse in picking up free agent offensive linemen?

i dont know, i watch all the games and rewatched the last game on replay

I cannot pick out one play where i said wow...our LG is awesome.

That being said, i cant say ive said wtf is our LG doing.... so thats good right?

Eric Wood plays on the right side.

I actually know for a fact, but I cannot reveal my sources, that Wood really wasn't even injured last year, that it was a cover-up.

As it turns out the U.S. military had a top secret program where they sent Wood back in time to go kick Hitler's ass...which he did...and it is being kept top secret. The reason why it worked was because there was no real breach of the time line. We still didn't find Hitler in the bunker according to our current records, but trust me, the US knew where he was, sent Wood back there and he went old school whoop ass on mein kampf and there was nothing left of the SOB when he was done with him except a bills logo pounded into his bloody uniform.

...oh, and for the record, it was the standing red buffalo.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

That being said, i cant say ive said wtf is our LG doing.... so thats good right?

That may be because you were watching the wrong player. You can identify Eric Wood by the guy wearing the jersey that says, "Wood" on the back of it.

That may be because you were watching the wrong player. You can identify Eric Wood by the guy wearing the jersey that says, "Wood" on the back of it.

Thanks for the tip. Didnt realize the names corresponded to the player wearing the jersey.

OGs usually dont stand out. So for you former NFL GMs what plays stood out ?

Eric Wood and Chan Gailey are the hope we've been looking for for years. The way Eric brings the "Wood" to defenders reminds me of the old school days watching the Hogs F people up. Chan is a master of offense and old school coaching. He has basically the same players and is making the offense look good compared to last year. Now we need some Woods on defense, they look like a bunch of pansy's, still cannot slow down the run. I say we go back to the 4-3 with Troup and Williams inside, we are getting gouged for huge chuncks of yards.

I actually know for a fact, but I cannot reveal my sources, that Wood really wasn't even injured last year, that it was a cover-up.

As it turns out the U.S. military had a top secret program where they sent Wood back in time to go kick Hitler's ass...which he did...and it is being kept top secret. The reason why it worked was because there was no real breach of the time line. We still didn't find Hitler in the bunker according to our current records, but trust me, the US knew where he was, sent Wood back there and he went old school whoop ass on mein kampf and there was nothing left of the SOB when he was done with him except a bills logo pounded into his bloody uniform.

...oh, and for the record, it was the standing red buffalo.

Eric Wood, the Inglorious Basterd! Ha Ha Yes!

What you need to do is watch our RIGHT GUARD ... although I am thrilled to have Andy Levitre manning the left guard position.

Frankly, I continue to be impressed by what I see of Bell at left tackle too. This kid has great athelticism, the right physical attributes, and he seems to be learning with each game he plays. If he can stay healthy, I think there will be no one on this board demanding we draft a LT next year when we will be drafting far from the number one slot.