Saturdays game is blacked out

CodeMonkey

It's sold out most if not all of the time in the past. One difference this year is they raised the price of kid's tickets from $5 to $15.

I think it was $10 last year, but yeah it went up. Scrubs play half the game or more, full price for adult tickets, $25 for parking, and still blacking out games is downright shameful. But it's the NFLs playground and they make the rules. And if you want to watch you have to play by them.

Has anyone found anything about a taped replay of the game being broadcast in the Syracuse area?

Yes, I know about the NFL network replays but I am talking Time Warner so that doesn't apply.

I don't know for sure but I imagine the stations that would have broadcast the game if it sold out will replay the game at some point. If not Saturday, then sometime Sunday.

Edited by CodeMonkey

Isn't it a Saturday game? How are they going to show it on NFL network 16 hours before it is played?

because the telecast is beamed from a satilite silly ....

didn't you watch that superman movie where he flies around the world faster and faster until he reverses time???

Same concept with a satilite .... they just speed it up until yesterday is today and today is tomorrow ... or is it tomorrow is yesterday .... or ... forget it

haven't you ever heard of the international date line silly .... they just position the satilite where tomorrow is today then Sunday will be Saturday then they can broadcast an event live before it's even been played ..... wait a minute ... that can't be right

Maybe somebody just read the TV listing wrong.

Where on the Internet can I find the HD broadcast? Will that broadcast be live?

It's a subscription from the NFL (NFL.com). If you didn't buy it, you'll have to rely on one of the pirates on the internet. I don't know if they do HD, since this is my 1st season with a new computer & the old one couldn't get much-it would freeze up at the 3000 bits needed for the best picture & would only get 400-800 bits. I'm sure someone will provide a link to one of the free broadcast sites the day of the game, I just couldn't take the constant shut downs & just bought the legit package for preseason.

Has anyone found anything about a taped replay of the game being broadcast in the Syracuse area?

Yes, I know about the NFL network replays but I am talking Time Warner so that doesn't apply.

Blacked out Bills game to air Sunday

SYRACUSE -- We have a programming note for fans of the Buffalo Bills. Coverage of the team's upcoming preseason game at home vs. the Cincinnati Bengals will air on Sunday, August 29th at 12:00 pm. The game is not a sellout, and is therefore blacked out locally Saturday night according to NFL rules. It will instead air on Sunday on WTVH CBS5.

Isn't it a Saturday game? How are they going to show it on NFL network 16 hours before it is played?

Im telling ya youve got to get a DRV if you dont have one yet they are awesome! They even make CNN great

didn't you watch that superman movie where he flies around the world faster and faster until he reverses time???

Same concept with a satilite .... they just speed it up until yesterday is today and today is tomorrow ... or is it tomorrow is yesterday .... or ... forget it

haven't you ever heard of the international date line silly .... they just position the satilite where tomorrow is today then Sunday will be Saturday then they can broadcast an event live before it's even been played ..... wait a minute ... that can't be right

Maybe somebody just read the TV listing wrong.

So What Coach Chan needs to do is whatch the game on the DVR then he will know what plays worked the day before the game and what plays didnt work. Then he can fool the other team. OR he can be like Belecheat and just .... Oh you know

Edited by fansince88

"Try here. Stop."

"What the hell am I looking at? When does this happen in the movie?"

"Now. You're looking at now, sir. Everything that happens now, is happening now."

"What happened to then?"

"We passed then."

"When?"

"Just now. We're at now now."

"Go back to then."

"When?"

"Now."

"Now?"

"Now."

"I can't."

"Why?"

"We missed it."

"When?"

"Just now."

Blacked out Bills game to air Sunday

SYRACUSE -- We have a programming note for fans of the Buffalo Bills. Coverage of the team's upcoming preseason game at home vs. the Cincinnati Bengals will air on Sunday, August 29th at 12:00 pm. The game is not a sellout, and is therefore blacked out locally Saturday night according to NFL rules. It will instead air on Sunday on WTVH CBS5.

Thanks for sharing the info. That is perfect. :thumbsup:

Question: After I get home from my sister-in-laws on Saturday night should I; avoid football and watch a movie, go to bed a little early and watch the game live on NFL Network at 2 am, or just plain watch other Saturday night football and see how the bills game turns out before investing time in the wee hours of the morning?

"Try here. Stop."

"What the hell am I looking at? When does this happen in the movie?"

"Now. You're looking at now, sir. Everything that happens now, is happening now."

"What happened to then?"

"We passed then."

"When?"

"Just now. We're at now now."

"Go back to then."

"When?"

"Now."

"Now?"

"Now."

"I can't."

"Why?"

"We missed it."