Tailgate XI Food - Ordered Ribs and Chicken!

SDS

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I ordered 25 1/2 chickens and 10 racks of ribs for the party... They will be available on a 1st come 1st serve basis to those who have paid for the tailgate. :beer:

Grill space will also be opened to anyone who needs it, so you want to pack a a little less gear - Mike has your grill needs covered. :thumbsup:

Scott are there a lot of people in already? Meh, we'll bring some more chicken regardless - need anything else? A side dish or something?

Scott are there a lot of people in already? Meh, we'll bring some more chicken regardless - need anything else? A side dish or something?

It gets tougher to estimate every year because people have been just "showing up" and since we don't get a large block of tix, well...

I'm guessing 50-60, but you never know - it could be 40, it could be 80.

We have a lot of chicken/ribs to share, but it is what it is. 1st come, 1st serve. The big grill will be there to share if you have something special. Side dishes are appreciated!

As a note to everyone, please bring a dish to pass as it makes the tailgate experience much better when you can sample all different kinds of food!

It gets tougher to estimate every year because people have been just "showing up" and since we don't get a large block of tix, well...

I'm guessing 50-60, but you never know - it could be 40, it could be 80.

We have a lot of chicken/ribs to share, but it is what it is. 1st come, 1st serve. The big grill will be there to share if you have something special. Side dishes are appreciated!

As a note to everyone, please bring a dish to pass as it makes the tailgate experience much better when you can sample all different kinds of food!

I am not coming to eat...I am coming to have one beer and meet Cablelady!! Not in that order