Easley and Batten to IR

Both out for the year. Not that they were expected to be superstars, but realistically this is the worst roster we have had since we went 3-13. Also i think it is pathetic that there is nothing about this on the Bills official website. Chris Brown must have been to tired to put it up after practice. Another crappy job by a crappy reporter. Alright all of you jauron/whitner fans......tear it up!

Edited by Brian Billick

Both out for the year. Not that they were expected to be superstars, but realistically this is the worst roster we have had since we went 3-13. Also i think it is pathetic that there is nothing about this on the Bills official website. Chris Brown must have been to tired to put it up after practice. Another crappy job by a crappy reporter. Alright all of you jauron/whitner fans......tear it up!

Link posted on BB.com an hour ago. I guess you just didn't bother looking.

This is essentially the same roster of players that won 6 or 7 games the last few seasons. I don't know how they suddenly got worse when they have better coaching.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Of course! How did I miss that? :doh:

PTR

Well, if we're looking from last year we have a lot of different guys (from opening day, anyway). Different #2 and #3 WR, will have a different #1 TE now at least for the first four games, no Butler, no Schobel.

If we go back a few years then we're missing virtually the entire O-Line and a CB as well.

Now, I agree with you that they'll probably win 6 or 7 games again, but I do think that the roster, at least on paper, is the ugliest since the 3-13 season.

We have had a couple definite improvements though, too. Byrd, the running backs and maybe Andra Davis. Also Trent Edwards is probably a very small, marginal improvement over JP Losman, so there's that.

Edited by wardigital

How do you know he didn't submit it to the website team and they didn't post it? Or maybe someone in the FO didn't want it up?