It's official. I don't care what anyone says!

Dante

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are all your numbnut buddies who say that Bledsoe no longer has the stuff to put this team on his back and carry it anymore? All I hear from the basher side of the field is crickets chripping..........chirp, chirp.....chirp,chirp........

146642[/snapback]

Bledsoe played lights out today. Great job Drew. He deserves all the accolades he'll get for it. Just like he deserves the criticism he gets when he sucks. Keep playing well and you'll remain the starter. Play like you have the past 32 games overall and you'll see the bench. Simple as that. I don't have a small ego that requires me to be right. I'd rather be wrong and have Bledsoe dominate the dojo. We'll see if that happens.

Bledsoe is horrible and sucks a$$. I care not what the end result is in this game. He's a friggen statue.

146559[/snapback]

Where ya at, B word? Throwing out statements like this and then running away...go hide, little girl!

:blush::P:lol::lol:

Drew lives to fight another day - great game!

Dante, where for art thou, cupcake???!!    :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

147122[/snapback]

Im here and I still will stick by what I said. Call me names all you want but I see the entire picture. The entire season. Im very happy the Bills won today and Bledsoe did ok. Thank god they have been playing a crap team. I love the Bills but I wont be mislead by decent performances from a sub par qb. He still is weak and limited and he will and has limited our offence. Despite this boards immature tauntings and name calling I wont let myself cheer against Drew just to spite. I wish him all the luck in the world and I hope he proves me wrong. My heart wants this but I know better. And I also know that with our patsy sked coming to finish out Drew will continue to be adequet. Now if the Steelers need the last game of the season for home field or something that will be Drews test. Especially if the Bills need the game. I want to think that Drew will gain enough confidence by that point to overcome the Steelers but history says he won't and he will crumble under fire. Again, I hope im wrong. I just think Drew isnt a winner and isnt the guy to take us to the next level. I want to see what this team can do with a better qb thats all. Sorry for having an opinion that goes against the grain of most fans riding the euphoria of a win against a 2-10 team.

Im very happy the Bills won today and Bledsoe did ok. Thank god they have been playing a crap team.  I love the Bills but I wont be mislead by decent performances from a sub par qb.

147583[/snapback]

If what he did today was "OK" or "DECENT" then, my friend, you have set the bar too high.

Guest Seen Enough

Bledsoe is capable of having some big games. He's even had some big 1/2 seasons. He's one big tease as a quarterback. The longer the Bills stick with him, the longer their playoff drought will be. This years records of every team in the division is inflated because of the wins against the NFC West. It's a catch 22 for Mularkey though. If you go with Losman from game 1 of next year, the Bills will pay for his relatively inexperienced play. But if you stick with Bledsoe, you're a .500 team. Choose your poison.

I hate when these threads get personal so I can't see myself posting on this one again but you want to talk about qb ratings. Lets put things in perspective and take into consideration the competition today and also look at DB's season qb rating. Sure todays rating was good and Drew had good numbers. But go here for season totals.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/playersort/NFL/QB...NG/2004/regular

Tell me where you find Bledsoe on that list. Yeah I know, I know we got a crap OLine and our recievers suck and they drop the ball. But some of the qb's listed have less than good Olines themselves.

I hate when these threads get personal so I can't see myself posting on this one again but you want to talk about qb ratings. Lets put things in perspective and take into consideration the competition today and also look at DB's season qb rating. Sure todays rating was good and Drew had good numbers. But go here for season totals.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/playersort/NFL/QB...NG/2004/regular

Tell me where you find Bledsoe on that list. Yeah I know, I know we got a crap OLine and our recievers suck and they drop the ball. But some of the qb's listed have less than good Olines themselves.

147735[/snapback]

Miami, coming off a win, playing at home, against their arch rivals, had the NUMBER ONE pass defense in the league coming into the game.

Miami, coming off a win, playing at home, against their arch rivals, had the NUMBER ONE pass defense in the league coming into the game.

147777[/snapback]

Talk about weird, the Fins have a great pass defense, (#1 as you pointed out) but Bledsoe in 2 games this year against them have this pretty impressive stat.

34/58 (58%) 489 Yds 5 Td's ZERO Int's, QB rating :114

Im here and I still will stick by what I said. Call me names all you want but I see the entire picture. The entire season. Im very happy the Bills won today and Bledsoe did ok. Thank god they have been playing a crap team.  I love the Bills but I wont be mislead by decent performances from a sub par qb. He still is weak and limited and he will and has limited our offence. Despite this boards immature tauntings and name calling I wont let myself cheer against Drew just to spite. I wish him all the luck in the world and I hope he proves me wrong. My heart wants this but I know better. And I also know that with our patsy sked coming to finish out Drew will continue to be adequet. Now if the Steelers need the last game of the season for home field or something that will be Drews test. Especially if the Bills need the game. I want to think that Drew will gain enough confidence by that point to overcome the Steelers but history says he won't and he will crumble under fire. Again, I hope im wrong. I just think Drew isnt a winner and isnt the guy to take us to the next level. I want to see what this team can do with a better qb thats all. Sorry for having an opinion that goes against the grain of most fans riding the euphoria of a win against a 2-10 team.

147583[/snapback]

Its not like he has been fighting for his football life for the last three weeks and come up huge.

I doubt your going to find more pressure than what Drew has been under since NE.

I hate when these threads get personal....

147735[/snapback]

...and I hate when posters decide it's OK to make personal attacks on Bills players and coaches, especially considering how many of those players' friends/families read this board.

Something to keep in mind.