Site Looks Good.

nero47

Your time and efforts working on behalf of TBD is most appreciated. Most members are aware of your exceptional individual effort on the members' behalf. Although there are a lot of disagreements on football topics among the members there is unanimity that you are the backbone and MVP of this operation. You are indispensible. Thank You. :thumbsup:

Oh. Odd I can see Dean's then. I like the mobile skin but miss the avatars . How do you access the old skin? BTW - tremendous effort and great job on this! Thanks!

IPB really screwed the pooch on avatars vs. personal photos. It is a mess and we have been begging them to clean it up. What you are seeing is The Dean's "personal photo" not his avatar.

The old skin is in a drop down menu on the bottom left.

IPB really screwed the pooch on avatars vs. personal photos. It is a mess and we have been begging them to clean it up. What you are seeing is The Dean's "personal photo" not his avatar.

The old skin is in a drop down menu on the bottom left.

Got it. Mobile skin is easier to use and read. Nice having the option. Thanks again and I hope the day is not going to be too long for you.