7 Reasons a Zombie Outbreak Would Fail Quickly

/dev/null

I just read a relatively good piece of pulp called World War Z by a guy named Max Brooks. It's written in the style of an oral history about an epidemological (is that a word?) outbreak of "zombies" that nearly eradicates humanity and as ridiculous as it sounds was actually a pretty entertaining read. If you're into zombies and like good writing I'd suggest picking it for cheap online or adding it to an e-reader.

I just read a relatively good piece of pulp called World War Z by a guy named Max Brooks. It's written in the style of an oral history about an epidemological (is that a word?) outbreak of "zombies" that nearly eradicates humanity and as ridiculous as it sounds was actually a pretty entertaining read. If you're into zombies and like good writing I'd suggest picking it for cheap online or adding it to an e-reader.

I second this. Great book!

Brad Pitt is a massive fan of this book, so much so he made his production company purchase the rights to it so he could star in it.