Universal Laws of Society and Nature

When you're in a long checkout line at the supermarket and you leave for a (seemingly) shorter line, that shorter line WILL have an 85 year old woman buying 50 individual cans of cat food, she WILL pay with a check, and the teenage girl employee WILL NOT know how to process the check without help from her manager, who is nowhere in sight. After 10 minutes of waiting, you look over at the initial line and realize you would have been done already.

Add your own laws...

If you're in line to buy one quick-pick for tonite's Powerball game, there will inevitably be someone in front of you playing 50 daily numbers.

(Interesting thread - so if you tie a piece of toast to a cat's back, buttered side up, then drop the cat from a reasonable, non-injurious height, what happens?)

Dunkin Donuts Curse.

As you approach a DD for a quick cup, an obnoxious number of cars seem to always come from different directions and beat you to the spot. The move is to then go inside because you only see a couple customers on foot. Only to find that the DD as assigned one employee to the in-store customers and a small army to the drive-thru. You're left waiting in line and watching the cars that were ahead of you go on their merry way.

Of course, if you stick to the drive thru line, you can be assured that someone is ordering 3 dozen donuts with specific numbers and varying lattes. Its a no win but that stuff has crack in it or something, so I wait.

If you're in line to buy one quick-pick for tonite's Powerball game, there will inevitably be someone in front of you playing 50 daily numbers.

(Interesting thread - so if you tie a piece of toast to a cat's back, buttered side up, then drop the cat from a reasonable, non-injurious height, what happens?)

If you build a website, sooner or later Someone WILL hack it...

That does not mean they were not hacked perse, but this is just a stupid prank by Stormfront IMO.

Yeah it looks like they were hacked. Not all of those guys over at Stormfront are complete morons, apparently.

I could admire the hacker who set up Stormfront to take the fall.

That would be preferable. However, I haven't seen anything about this in the places that I would normally see people pushing for a hack.