Preseason game 2 Colts @ Bills "Gameday" thread

Skoobydum

maybin is an idiot. You don't talk crap after the qb gets out of that and runs for a gain.

What in hell are you talking about? He made the tackle and that was about it. Talking crap?

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bell is better than Lynch. HE doesn't dance, just raw power and straight ahead running like Fred.

I woudn't call Fred a raw power back. Lynch displays far more true power when he gets going. I've seen too many times when it takes the fourth man to bring him down to believe otherwise. Ability is not a concern. The kid just needs to be 100% committed to the game of football.

Solid game by the Bills. Light years better than last week. Too many big plays given up by the defense, but not too bad. Really not much bad to say right now even though there were obvious issues. I am sure we will all break down this game through the next week and point out the negatives, but after last week, I just want to enjoy this one for a while. Gonna watch it again at 11 on the NFL Network!

Guest dog14787
couldn't watch the game so have been listening on line - BROHM just needs more pt/experience -

Brohm looked real good in my opinion, I watched a good feed online, sorry you missed it.

No way I oust Brohm over Fitz so If one of them has to go, its got to be Fitzpatrick.

Brohm looked real good in my opinion, I watched a good feed online, sorry you missed it.

No way I oust Brohm over Fitz so If one of them has to go, its got to be Fitzpatrick.

I have to agree, but I can't shake this nagging feeling of why no one in Green Bay saw what Brohm has to offer.

Major improvements on offense. I don't think Indy played their best game and their starters were held back signifigantly more than the Bills', but it feels good to get a win under our belt and like the points put on the board. Joique Bell is, as stated a number of times, possessed. I like the way he operates. Spiller is as advertised. If you could bottle his abilities, they would make you millions. That TD run was damn impressive! Evans came up nicely for a big one and Chad Jackson looks to be more than capable. Nobody will mistake us for "The Greatest Show on Turf", but the Bills are actually looking exciting at more times than they have in recent memory.

thanks - glad to hear. imo he has much more upside than the captain and hope he gets the pt needed to truly develop

tough to make that call if you don't watch the games. I started watching just when Brohm entered the game, and thought Brohm looked good, but all reports are that Edwards played well. Gotta root for the laundry, my friend, even if you believe in a guy.

Guest dog14787
I have to agree, but I can't shake this nagging feeling of why no one in Green Bay saw what Brohm has to offer.

They're looking at Aaron Rodgers making plays day in and day out and they just got through watching years of Brett Favre.

Its easy to see a kid like Brohm getting lost in the wash, he's a pocket QB that would be in sharp contrast to what GB does , or Rodgers I should say.

Brohms a Gamer...

Major improvements on offense. I don't think Indy played their best game and their starters were held back signifigantly more than the Bills', but it feels good to get a win under our belt and like the points put on the board. Joique Bell is, as stated a number of times, possessed. I like the way he operates. Spiller is as advertised. If you could bottle his abilities, they would make you millions. That TD run was damn impressive! Evans came up nicely for a big one and Chad Jackson looks to be more than capable. Nobody will mistake us for "The Greatest Show on Turf", but the Bills are actually looking exciting at more times than they have in recent memory.

Agreed,based on tonight's performance, there is some hope for us long-suffering Bills fans. However, I wonder if CJ Spiller's TD run benefitted from some sloppy tackling.

Anyone think there is a chance that Maybin doesn't make the cut?

PTR

I wouldn't be totally shocked if he was cut. But I don't think he will be.

One thing I noticed, against the Colts he doesn't look all that small. He looks like a guy from their D.

Anyone think there is a chance that Maybin doesn't make the cut?

PTR

I hate to say anything like biggest bust ever, but that'd be a pretty awful blow to cut a #1 pick in his second season. You hate to give up on those picks. It might be warranted, though. Nix sure doesn't care.

I hate to say anything like biggest bust ever, but that'd be a pretty awful blow to cut a #1 pick in his second season. You hate to give up on those picks. It might be warranted, though. Nix sure doesn't care.

That's it in a nutshell. Nix doesn't have his ego wrapped up in the Maybin pick.

just heard Brohm postgme say when he sees one on one he's going there w/ the ball. refreshing thought! apparently he had a nice pass to chad jackson...I heard the one he threw up for jackson that he couldn't hold onto - get him 1st team reps; they're saying his passes were very crisp