Antonio Cromartie is PATHETIC

The saddest part is that this information is entertainment to some.

It is so funny that his kids don't know their dad! It's hilarious that they are raised by mothers who probably only care to get a support check! Whoooaaaaa buddy!!!! Watching other human beings in anguish is funny, no matter how you cut it, you know?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, what an outrage, a guy that likes to !@#$!!!!!! he should be stoned in the town square :thumbsup:

if anyone cared to notice, the piece also said he has all his affairs in orders, including the CS cases.

Did he show some bad judgement and signs of irresponsibility, sure, but its not like he's Vick or worse.

OMG, what an outrage, a guy that likes to !@#$!!!!!! he should be stoned in the town square :thumbsup:

if anyone cared to notice, the piece also said he has all his affairs in orders, including the CS cases.

Did he show some bad judgement and signs of irresponsibility, sure, but its not like he's Vick or worse.

Do you honestly think he is going to be an actual father to those kids? There's a lt more to be a dad than paying money. He's going to cheat those kids out of having a real father & I hate someone who does that.

And I love to have sex. But I'm smart enough to wear a condom & I'm not making millions. He sounds like an idiot & wish nothing but the worst to him.

Do you honestly think he is going to be an actual father to those kids? There's a lt more to be a dad than paying money. He's going to cheat those kids out of having a real father & I hate someone who does that.

And I love to have sex. But I'm smart enough to wear a condom & I'm not making millions. He sounds like an idiot & wish nothing but the worst to him.

at least he's paying the child support, thats better than a lot of other kids that dont have that. Maybe once he's done playing he can be a better father to them, who knows, but for now, he's at least fulfilling on of his primary responsibilities--PROVIDER.

so by saying you wish nothing but the worst for him, like serious injury, you really mean you hope his kids live in poverty, thats real nice.

I'm not arguing against the fact that he may be a dim-bulb and needs to learn how to use a rubber, that much is evident, but it doesnt make him a giant scumbag for having a bunch of kids.

at least he's paying the child support, thats better than a lot of other kids that dont have that. Maybe once he's done playing he can be a better father to them, who knows, but for now, he's at least fulfilling on of his primary responsibilities--PROVIDER.

so by saying you wish nothing but the worst for him, like serious injury, you really mean you hope his kids live in poverty, thats real nice.

I'm not arguing against the fact that he may be a dim-bulb and needs to learn how to use a rubber, that much is evident, but it doesnt make him a giant scumbag for having a bunch of kids.

It's a personal issue for me & yo've obviously never dealt with child with deadbeat fathers. It has a great effect on their lives. I normally like your posts but I don't know how you can defend a piece of trash like this.

And I hope gets hurt & every cent of his pension goes to his children while he lives the rest of his life in poverty.

It's a personal issue for me & yo've obviously never dealt with child with deadbeat fathers. It has a great effect on their lives. I normally like your posts but I don't know how you can defend a piece of trash like this.

And I hope gets hurt & every cent of his pension goes to his children while he lives the rest of his life in poverty.

Actually, because ive dealt with it is the reason I'm not overly upset in this case. See, coming from a situation where my dad never paid child support (in excess of $150,000) I can at least be happy that his kids are going to at least have a decent life without him, if he chooses not to be in their lives. While the presence of a father figure is vital to a childs upbringing, a strong family can be forged with one parent, I have seen it myself. So while I do not condone his carelessness, I applaud his taking responsibility for his actions, and I wish him no ill will, if only for his childrens sake.

How did his wife ever make the decision to marry him? She had to know about the trail of children he has left in his wake.....wow.

Im gona go with. . . $ $ $ $ $ $ $ (His seven figure salary)

I don't know...I saw reports he is broke and had to get an advance from the Jets to make support payments. With all those kids, he won't have any income left!

Actually, because ive dealt with it is the reason I'm not overly upset in this case. See, coming from a situation where my dad never paid child support (in excess of $150,000) I can at least be happy that his kids are going to at least have a decent life without him, if he chooses not to be in their lives. While the presence of a father figure is vital to a childs upbringing, a strong family can be forged with one parent, I have seen it myself. So while I do not condone his carelessness, I applaud his taking responsibility for his actions, and I wish him no ill will, if only for his childrens sake.

I wonder how he is going to come up with the $$$ for child support once his NFL career ends.......

I wonder how he is going to come up with the $$$ for child support once his NFL career ends.......

thats a discussion for a different day, all we know right now is that he's doing what he's supposed to now, and barring injury, should cash in a big FA deal or extension next yr that should set his families for life.

Wow! Throwing money at the children's Mothers makes him responsible? You're assuming that the Mothers are all upstanding human beings who can handle an influx of 100K per child. I would assume that these "baby's mommas" are nothing more than road meat seeing that they are from 5 different states. Either that or Cromartie has Sky miles that the President would envy!

I get it, mistakes happen. But when he started to have more children per season that INT's how responsible was he being then? Misguided beyond belief bro.

Wow! Throwing money at the children's Mothers makes him responsible? You're assuming that the Mothers are all upstanding human beings who can handle an influx of 100K per child. I would assume that these "baby's mommas" are nothing more than road meat seeing that they are from 5 different states. Either that or Cromartie has Sky miles that the President would envy!

I get it, mistakes happen. But when he started to have more children per season that INT's how responsible was he being then? Misguided beyond belief bro.

he's being responsible for at least making the payments, is he being irresponsible by not covering up, yes, but at least he's doing something. He obviously must know where the kids are (or his financial guy does), and we dont know if he is involved in their lives or not.

My main reason for not hating on this guy like others have is that IMO, something is better than nothing.