@Kirk Chambers: Cmon man!

AllDayADay

Why not start Calloway??? Kirk Chambers is absolutely horrible. he struggles everywhere he goes. I am so tired of him being on this line and making these stupid penalties. We to get more O-lineman depth. I still think Buddy and Chan are going to make a move on the offensive line.

That's why you can't put that much stock into the first game. Chambers was startign because he's a vet. I'm sure the depth chart will be changed. Chambers filled in nicely a few year ago but he has been terribleteh last 2 years. I don't know what happened but I won't be surprised to see him get cut.

Chambers was horrible last night.

I cannot believe that this team expects to improve the OL and keep him on the team.

We ended last season without a legitimate proven starting OT on the team. We started this season the same way unless Cornell Green can prove me wrong. We are counting on Bell, Meredith, Green and a bunch of late round picks and rookie free agents.

Anyone else concerned?

Chambers was horrible last night.

I cannot believe that this team expects to improve the OL and keep him on the team.

We ended last season without a legitimate proven starting OT on the team. We started this season the same way unless Cornell Green can prove me wrong. We are counting on Bell, Meredith, Green and a bunch of late round picks and rookie free agents.

Anyone else concerned?

I don't think the gave up any sacks until late in the game. They alos averaged 8.1 yards per rush, which is insane. I think Chambers is definitely fighting for a job and it's hard to fully judge an oline with 60% of its starters out.

I don't think the gave up any sacks until late in the game. They alos averaged 8.1 yards per rush, which is insane. I think Chambers is definitely fighting for a job and it's hard to fully judge an oline with 60% of its starters out.

I am judging him by the first half only. Sacks don't tell the whole story. There was pressure coming from the right all night, forcing the QB to move out. Trent's interception for one example.

Then he had two false starts in the first half that hurt us.

If he makes the team it is a sign we did not improve the O-line. He was cut last year and he should be cut this year too. Hiowever, since we did nothing to improve the OT situation he may stick around another season. That is scary for our QB's.

I am judging him by the first half only. Sacks don't tell the whole story. There was pressure coming from the right all night, forcing the QB to move out. Trent's interception for one example.

Then he had two false starts in the first half that hurt us.

If he makes the team it is a sign we did not improve the O-line. He was cut last year and he should be cut this year too. Hiowever, since we did nothing to improve the OT situation he may stick around another season. That is scary for our QB's.

Yeah, don't get me wrong. I definitely think Chambers is on the bubble to make this team. The only thing that might say him is Wang's injury. But the guy seriously regressed from 3 years ago when he seemed like a decent backup.

Yeah, don't get me wrong. I definitely think Chambers is on the bubble to make this team. The only thing that might say him is Wang's injury. But the guy seriously regressed from 3 years ago when he seemed like a decent backup.

Very true on Chambers. I understand that Wang is very raw. (No pun intended either)

Regressed!!? He was always terrible - whenever I take a play just to watch him he gets beat every time. Go with Wang even if he does get beat once in a while - he might actually get better!

Why not start Calloway??? Kirk Chambers is absolutely horrible. he struggles everywhere he goes. I am so tired of him being on this line and making these stupid penalties. We to get more O-lineman depth. I still think Buddy and Chan are going to make a move on the offensive line.

How? Who is out there to acquire?

I've seen some posts today that we can trade Lynch for a tackle-Ha! They can't trade 2 strike Lynch for anything other than a conditional pick. Even worse Lynch is injured now & nobody will give up much for an injured RB who is one more "mistake" from a long suspension.

IMO the only time Chambers has looked halfway decent was when he filled in for Peters at LT a couple years ago. Put at RT or inside & he's brutal. I don't care if he has experience, it really doesn't make sense to keep him as a utility back-up, not at all.

That's what happens when they did'nt sign Peter's, cut Walker, and Butler retires. I think Chambers is being given another chance under a differant line coach in hopes he would improve. He did fill in well for the often injured Peters at left tackle 2 years ago. He's on the bubble and true Wang's injury, Bell's injury, and Calloway being better suited to playing guard are his saving graces.