Unexpected source sheds light on Bills

Looky here.

Through this whole thread people just told me I had everything screwed up. One guy does research and he finds out what I've been saying has been true all along.

Here read about your hero fact checker:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demetrius_Bell

He also settled out of court for another paternity suit and is the father of WNBA star Cheyl Ford. Malone is POS and you are an idiot.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here read about your hero fact checker:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demetrius_Bell

He also settled out of court for another paternity suit and is the father of WNBA star Cheyl Ford. Malone is POS and you are an idiot.

Wikipedia lolololol.

The Hall of Fame has standards.

Wikipedia lets anyone write anything they want.

Hmmmmm; who should I believe?

Anyway, I never said he was a hero. Someone whose speech showed us something to which we should aspire? Yes. Role model? Maybe. Hero status is much harder to attain.

Wikipedia lolololol.

The Hall of Fame has standards.

Wikipedia lets anyone write anything they want.

Hmmmmm; who should I believe?

Anyway, I never said he was a hero. Someone whose speech showed us something to which we should aspire? Yes. Role model? Maybe. Hero status is much harder to attain.

It quotes and was based on articles by the Buffalo News and ESPN. I guess they don't have standards? Again, you're idotic and delusional.

It quotes and was based on articles by the Buffalo News and ESPN. I guess they don't have standards? Again, you're idotic and delusional.

Dude, do you not realize that Karl Malone is friend's with John Stockton...nuff said.

You twist what I say by implying I said Karl Malone is a hero;

You get information from Wikipedia which can be altered by anyone at any time;

You automatically take the Bills player side no matter how much evidence points the other way;

I rely on the Hall of Fame, an organization known as the ultimate pinnacle in its sport.

And I'm the delusional one? Mmmmmmmmmmmmkay.

You automatically take the Bills player side no matter how much evidence points the other way;

I rely on the Hall of Fame, an organization known as the ultimate pinnacle in its sport.

But Malone is Cheryl Fords father

But Demetrius Bell's mom was 13 when Malone got her pregnant.

So nah, man I'm not seeing him as a role model, or a hero.

You deserve Karl Malone. Maybe cranking out kids with multiple women and denying them until taken to paternity court is your idea of an inspirational dad and role model. Not in most folks world. You are truly an idiot and heads up TSW - avoid any thread started by this moron.

You deserve Karl Malone. Maybe cranking out kids with multiple women and denying them until taken to paternity court is your idea of an inspirational dad and role model. Not in most folks world. You are truly an idiot and heads up TSW - avoid any thread started by this moron.

Dude I don't know about all that crap. There are two things I DO know:

1. Every person makes mistakes.

2. The Hall of Fame is a class organization and would not a speech filled with bullcrap.

So although it is true about Bell and probably Ford, it must also be true that Malone corrected his mistakes and realized it is all about family. If not, the Hall would not have allowed the speech. You can't blame him if his kids decide not to listen.

Do you get it now?????? :thumbdown::wallbash::wallbash:

Dude I don't know about all that crap. There are two things I DO know:

1. Every person makes mistakes.

2. The Hall of Fame is a class organization and would not a speech filled with bullcrap.

So although it is true about Bell and probably Ford, it must also be true that Malone corrected his mistakes and realized it is all about family. If not, the Hall would not have allowed the speech. You can't blame him if his kids decide not to listen.

Do you get it now?????? :thumbdown::wallbash::wallbash:

I get you're cracker dogs and someone I'll never read or respond to again. Pathetic.

I get you're cracker dogs and someone I'll never read or respond to again. Pathetic.

You've been sucked in by semanantics here.

You're looking at Malone's past and think it predicts his future. The other guy is simply pointing out that the HOF is a lofty organization and they don't want their reputation besmirched. Because of that they check out the person they will induct and since it is a very public event...the most public which is the speach itself...they need to make sure that what is said is factual.

The OP is focusing on what was said and he/she is interpreting/extrapolating/theorizing based on the venue and the words spoken. You are looking to the past which really is just that, the past.

You have to agree, Malone said some very interesting/inspirational/true things, don't you?

It really all comes down to one thing...the Bills are an organization in disarray and they would benefit by following the word of Karl.

You've been sucked in by semanantics here.

You're looking at Malone's past and think it predicts his future. The other guy is simply pointing out that the HOF is a lofty organization and they don't want their reputation besmirched. Because of that they check out the person they will induct and since it is a very public event...the most public which is the speach itself...they need to make sure that what is said is factual.

The OP is focusing on what was said and he/she is interpreting/extrapolating/theorizing based on the venue and the words spoken. You are looking to the past which really is just that, the past.

You have to agree, Malone said some very interesting/inspirational/true things, don't you?

It really all comes down to one thing...the Bills are an organization in disarray and they would benefit by following the word of Karl.

Yeah, maybe you're right. Maybe OJ has some inspirational words on self control the Bills could take to heart. Maybe Eliot Spitzer can talk about family values and keeping promises as well. The past is and a great predicter of the future and I'm just saying we don't need a lecture on family values and reminders of what is truly important from a hippocrite who has had children with several women that he won't acknowledge until DNA testing and a court forces him to take responsibility for. (gives "show me the baby" a new twist) I don't give a rat's *ss what what someone says. It's what they do. The Bills need doers and not talkers.

Yeah, maybe you're right. Maybe OJ has some inspirational words on self control the Bills could take to heart. Maybe Eliot Spitzer can talk about family values and keeping promises as well. The past is and a great predicter of the future and I'm just saying we don't need a lecture on family values and reminders of what is truly important from a hippocrite who has had children with several women that he won't acknowledge until DNA testing and a court forces him to take responsibility for. (gives "show me the baby" a new twist) I don't give a rat's *ss what what someone says. It's what they do. The Bills need doers and not talkers.

Dude, the point is that people make mistakes. Malone made his and he has clearly now repented as evidenced by his speech. That is the WHOLE point.

The speech and its validation prove Malone has his head in the right place. Now if only his kid could learn from dad's mistakes at an earlier age and not sit out on his team.......

Dude, the point is that people make mistakes. Malone made his and he has clearly now repented as evidenced by his speech. That is the WHOLE point.

The speech and its validation prove Malone has his head in the right place. Now if only his kid could learn from dad's mistakes at an earlier age and not sit out on his team.......

I'm pretty freaking sure the team is holding him out because it's in the best interest of the team (his health). He's not doing it by his own choosing. I don't need to source this common knowledge, do I?

I don't know Crayonz reputation all that well so I could be wrong, but I think he's f'ng with everyone. If not, the assumption that Karl Malone was a good dad b/c the NBA HOF let him give a speech about the importance of family is retarded. And ripping a guy as not being a team player because he sat out a preseason game while still recovering from ACL surgery ... well.

I don't know Crayonz reputation all that well so I could be wrong, but I think he's f'ng with everyone. If not, the assumption that Karl Malone was a good dad b/c the NBA HOF let him give a speech about the importance of family is retarded. And ripping a guy as not being a team player because he sat out a preseason game while still recovering from ACL surgery ... well.

In retrospect. I agree. Just an idiot effing with people.

Sometimes the past can be used to predict the future, sometimes not. Take Hitler for instance...he was a corporal, a nobody and yet look at what he bacame.

The OP is hopeful that Bell can come out of his shell (excuse the pun) and become a productive member of the team. Isn't that what you want too?

Sometimes the past can be used to predict the future, sometimes not. Take Hitler for instance...he was a corporal, a nobody and yet look at what he bacame.

The OP is hopeful that Bell can come out of his shell (excuse the pun) and become a productive member of the team. Isn't that what you want too?

Exactly. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! And it's not over for Bell either.

Dude, Bell is a kid. Yes we can criticize him for not listening to his father's words of wisdom but I think comparing him to Hitler is going a little too far.

I'm sure the Hall of Fame checks all the speches out and validates them before they are made. I doubt they would let him go on and on unless he had lived up to his word. I think the Hall does a lot of background checks.

Do you know any of this for a fact? Do you know for a fact that the Basketball Hall of Fame reviews speeches in advance to ensure that the speech is completely factual and not simply spin from some horny jerk who likes to drill underage girls?

When I first saw this stupic F***ing excuse for a thread, I sent an email to the basketball hall of fame, asking if they review inductees' speeches for accuracy. I'm still waiting for a respsonse. Granted I'm a nobody and the basketball hall of fame can't be bothered responding to a request from a nobody, but if I were a betting man I'd say that inductees can say any freaking thing they want.