Aaron Maybin

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybin played the entire game tonight.

And I'm really glad.

He got tossed around out there. And I'm glad.

A year after being taken in the first round, he's on our roster at least until the end of this year. So if he gets tossed around for four entire preseason games, great. Let him take his licks. Based on how badly he was manhandled by the Washington first and second stringers, I'm guessing he doesn't even sniff the field during the regular season.

The dude is small. Not even for a professional football player, but for a grown athletic male, he's small.

If he gets nicked during the preseason gauntlet that I hope Chan continues to put him through, it will be the best thing for his career. He needs to take 11 months, and gain 40 pounds. Or else he's out.

6'4 250 roped out of his skull is small for an athletic male :wallbash:

Haha, seriously. Does this guy hang out with WWE wrestlers are something?

Face to face, Maybin is a big boy and I'm 6'1", 210 lbs.

Again, I saw the guy last night, I saw his arms devoid of tricep and bicep muscles, and I thought about myself and the guys I see on a daily basis. He's small.

I'm 6'3'' 230. He's small.

Again, I saw the guy last night, I saw his arms devoid of tricep and bicep muscles, and I thought about myself and the guys I see on a daily basis. He's small.

I'm 6'3'' 230. He's small.

I lift with guys who are approx the same weight as me and an inch or 2 taller and they lift the same weight I do yet I look a lot bigger then them. Everyones muscles develop differently and will look differently based on their body type. Aaron Maybin maybe a POS football player but he is not small. Get off your high horse tough guy.

Yep. That dude is SMALL.

I lift with guys who are approx the same weight as me and an inch or 2 taller and they lift the same weight I do yet I look a lot bigger then them. Everyones muscles develop differently and will look differently based on their body type. Aaron Maybin maybe a POS football player but he is not small. Get off your high horse tough guy.

High horse tough guy? Does one have to be both tough and in possession of a tall horse in order to observe another man's stature? I don't care WHAT Maybin's muscles develop into. As of Aug 13, 2010 he has none.