3 out of 5 starters on our already depleted O-line were out

Skoobydum

We started this game with backups folks, backups versus Haynesworth & starters. We had 0 offensive chance and had almost 0 chance of mustering much more than a FG in the first half. The Skins played their starters the whole first half and it showed, so I would expect a different game come real time.

We also had several fantasy penalties & Corner should of had a pick 6 would would of made it a 3 point game at the time, next play swung it 14 points against.

Relax & let's have out first versus the rest of the NFL first, before killing yourself.

We started this game with backups folks, backups versus Haynesworth & starters. We had 0 offensive chance and had almost 0 chance of mustering much more than a FG in the first half. The Skins played their starters the whole first half and it showed, so I would expect a different game come real time.

We also had several fantasy penalties & Corner should of had a pick 6 would would of made it a 3 point game at the time, next play swung it 14 points against.

Relax & let's have out first versus the rest of the NFL first, before killing yourself.

Our O line did NOT lose us this game...you either did not watch the game or you are some kind of QB apologists for this team. With time, our guys did nothing, made terrible throws, terrible decisions, terrible check downs. It was business as usual with these QB's...time to get Brohm some reps and pray he can do more out there than Trent and Fitz. If not, then we will not win more than 4 games, and I am an optimist for this new team.

Our O line did NOT lose us this game...you either did not watch the game or you are some kind of QB apologists for this team. With time, our guys did nothing, made terrible throws, terrible decisions, terrible check downs. It was business as usual with these QB's...time to get Brohm some reps and pray he can do more out there than Trent and Fitz. If not, then we will not win more than 4 games, and I am an optimist for this new team.

are you kidding me? seriously? that line was terrible. i'm not giving the qb any excuses but i love how ur giving the OL excuses.

are you kidding me? seriously? that line was terrible. i'm not giving the qb any excuses but i love how ur giving the OL excuses.

Whoa now...I didnt say the O Line was good, I said they were not the reason we lost this game. There were plenty of times our QB's had time and threw terrible passes, check downs, etc.

In fact, in the first Qtr on 3rd and 13 Trent checked down to Lynch with NO...yes NO pressure on a 3 yard pass play.

Our O Line was far from great, but they gave all our QB's opportunities that they outright squandered several times.

Relax, everyone, there is enough suck to go around!

I don't know if the missing OL guys would have mattered.

The only guy worth a crap on the o-line is Wood. The rest of the parts are interchangeable junk.

Really? Bell and Green, two of our missing "starters", would have made difference? Come on! They are backups on any other team.

We get our 5 starters back and play as good if not better 1st string ball, pretty pegged here. Have faith in Chan!!

From TBN:

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/bills-nf...ticle105975.ece

Left tackle Demetrius Bell, right guard Eric Wood and right tackle Cornell Green missed the opening exhibition at Washington last week.

The Bills have been cautious with Bell and Wood throughout training camp. Bell is coming back from a torn anterior cruciate knee ligament and Wood a compound fracture in his leg. Green has been out for about a week after tweaking a knee in practice.

But they were reunited with center Geoff Hangartner and left guard Andy Levitre. Bell was in on 10 plays over three offensive series. Wood and Green played into the second quarter before leaving once quarterback Trent Edwards went to the sideline.

"It's nice having those guys I think are going to fight for me this season," Edwards said.

None of the starting O-linemen were in the locker room when the media got there. Apparently, they wanted to let their play speak for them.

The front five did some good things Thursday, particularly in the running game as rookie C.J. Spiller had 54 first-half yards, including a 31-yard touchdown.

Green did get beat on an inside move by Colts Pro Bowl defensive end Robert Mathis, who knocked Edwards down and his helmet off. But for the most part, the protection held up. Edwards had plenty of time to set up and deliver a 70-yard touchdown pass to receiver Lee Evans.

"It was awesome to get our starting offensive line out there," Spiller said. "That's a great defense we just went up against and that's a big confidence booster. Those guys did a great job."

The performance by the starting O-line was very encouraging, and Meredith at least provides good depth at the OT spots (with an outside shot at starting at RT). I'm not so sure about the depth at the interior spots.

The performance by the starting O-line was very encouraging, and Meredith at least provides good depth at the OT spots (with an outside shot at starting at RT). I'm not so sure about the depth at the interior spots.

Our O-line Depth is for crap, that's going to have to be addressed. Hopefully we can trade one of our RB for some O-line depth, fingers crossed.