Preseason game 1- Bills @ Redskins "Gameday" thread

Skoobydum

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering it's this coaching staff's FIRST outing, I won't go that far.

I do think it is fairly clear that Rex Grossman is a far better QB than Trent. At least based on their careers to date, and tonight's game.

It's CRYSTAL clear. Cut trent tomorrow and beg Jeff Garcia to come play in Buffalo. Or trade for Vick. Or ANYONE, it can't be this bad.

The worst thing so far, for me, is seeing Haslett on the Redskins' sideline. I'm not saying I want him on the Bills' sideline. I just don't like seeing him with Washington, tonight.

Ridiculous.

Is there something in the water up there? Waht in the name of jauron ball was that? You can only scare the defense into an offside when you've been doing something on offense and the d line is chomping at the bit to get out of their stance and stop you. These guys were probably discussing where to go to dinner later, they weren't gonna jump.

The worst thing so far, for me, is seeing Haslett on the Redskins' sideline. I'm not saying I want him on the Bills' sideline. I just don't like seeing him with Washington, tonight.

I disagree. The worst thing is having to listen to Joe Theisman's interminable babble.

We have a DC----it's....that guy. From Miami.

Really have not seen much positive at all. Maybe nothing. Trent looks dumber than ever. But the Skins are blitzing on every down like they're in the freakin' Super Bowl.

Don't forget that we are missing Green, Wood, and Bell. They might not be superstars but they are 3 of 5 starters.