Hey! There's football on tonight!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would watch if the Bills were playing... but Big Brother is on. If T.O. is still playing at 9, I will watch a little.

Are you the sabateur, Rico? :P

Does Trent only play for 1 or 2 series in our first preseason game, like Romo and Palmer did? Or does he need to show more?

My guess would be 2 series.

The big question to me is, how much of an emphasis will the Bills put on running the ball as opposed to passing? Since Gailey has stated that the Bills will have a more run-oriented offense.

My guess would be 2 series.

The big question to me is, how much of an emphasis will the Bills put on running the ball as opposed to passing? Since Gailey has stated that the Bills will have a more run-oriented offense.

Good question, too. I'd suspect there will be alot of running. Although it might make more sense to throw alot to get a good look at the QBs.

So, who goes in second - Fitz or Brohm? I'd guess Fitz based on how they've been going in OTAs and Camp. Then they switch for game 2.

It'll be interesting if Trent has a Carson Palmer type night.

What a sloppy game. It looked like a youth game of Red Rover on steroids.

Yeah, but every guy on that field played hard...I thought the intensity was excellent.

Teams are trying to get from 80 to 53 players and there's lots of hungry young men trying to make an NFL roster this summer.

No, I am NOT Ragan. :lol:

I do love Britney though.

Britney is much hotter than she looks. She's very witty, very funny, and very smart. When you combine that with the looks, she's one fine package :P