Sneakers

This film is the one film of the nineties which I can watch again and again without getting bored. That's not to say it's the best, no no no, but there's something about this movie which I just can't get enough of. It's easily the most frequently used tape in my limited video library

This film is the one film of the nineties which I can watch again and again without getting bored. That's not to say it's the best, no no no, but there's something about this movie which I just can't get enough of. It's easily the most frequently used tape in my limited video library

Very entertaining movie, though.

"Are you saying the NSA killed Kennedy?"

"They shot Kennedy, they didn't kill him. He's still alive!"

Oh, I love Jeopardy...

<ding ding ding>

Alex: Beerball?

Beerball: What is Buttman's European Vacation?

Very entertaining movie, though.

"Are you saying the NSA killed Kennedy?"

"They shot Kennedy, they didn't kill him. He's still alive!"

darn skippy....great flick!

I forgot about that, I even have the DVD. I was talking with my bosses wife one day about the movies in my collection, and she saw Sneakers on the list and said that was one of her favorites also. I think part of the appeal is it just moves along, there really is no dead spots in it. And it has many funny moments, like right in the beginning in the bank when one of the guys trying to copy the first guy just falls over the teller counter.

I forgot about that, I even have the DVD. I was talking with my bosses wife one day about the movies in my collection, and she saw Sneakers on the list and said that was one of her favorites also. I think part of the appeal is it just moves along, there really is no dead spots in it. And it has many funny moments, like right in the beginning in the bank when one of the guys trying to copy the first guy just falls over the teller counter.

"And give him hea................help whenever he needs it"

I also have one pair of each of these for game days.

Recently someone posted that here. While I thought they were ugly, I went ahead and ordered a pair of 8 1/2, which is my size. Sometimes I even take an 8.

Well I'm happy to report they look MUCH better than I thought. But they are WAY too small. I think they may be C width, and they just didn't bother to mention that.

Now I have to decide what to do. 8 1/2 is the biggest size they have in those. They cost $20 plus shipping (about $7, I think). If you return them it costs another $7 shipping, to get a $20 credit. So, essentially I get charged $14 for nothing. Or I can keep them and see if I can give them to someone. I buy many things online, but I think this is the last time I buy shoes online.