Friday Night Funk

Chef Jim

oh i just saw something where he played with someone the other night on one of the late night shows and it sounded like a very intriguing hook-up...now i can't remember who it was.....

edit...it was with derek trucks and susan tedeschi....

Space Captain

Nice Fazioli piano he's got there.

Why would I delete it? Brubeck is the bomb! Anyway... What do you mean "people"... :worthy: What you mean to say are "some people."

Gotta love you Chef and your Llyod Benson personality:

"I knew funk, funk was a friend of mine, and you Mr., do not know funk."

:D

And I love your Dan Quayle personality.

Hey dumbass, who won that election?

I may still be a loser Quayle, but at least I know how to get on board a winning team (sans the Bills-Sabres... :D ).

Wow... This thread took a turn to the funky side!

:D

Thanks for turning a nice music thread into a pissing match. What a !@#$stick you are. :worthy:

Thanks for turning a nice music thread into a pissing match. What a !@#$stick you are. :worthy:

ME! I just asked you why you wanted me to delete Brubeck... Which you never answered... Then I tit-for-tatted your snarky tone in a FUN way. YOU are the one. Lighten up Francis and stop playing the victim... GEESH! IT was YOUR tone that started the pissing contest... There was no reason to insult me and say I should delete Brubeck. Get over yourself!

EDIT: There, I lightened the load on the thread. My sincerest apologies (for what I did, I do not know?).