Should we hope the bills lose games, like Jerry Sullivan said?

Hossage

John, please stop trolling my thread and saying the same thing. Other posters should have a chance to be heard too. I have already asked you.

or what? going to call me a troll again? or, which is more your m.o., come up with some fascinating story with some ill-fitting facts of what i apparently wrote ... now i wouldn't you put you past that given your history.

jw

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow JW that was good investigative reporting.

I have wondered about this "original poster". He seems to throw out a lot of comments that try to lead us into believing he is some kind of an insider.

I am not a big fan of Sully but I too had a hard time believing that the story could go down as the OP expressed it.

Nice job.

thanks, Bob. guess i'm not the only one thinking that way.

jw

or what? going to call me a troll again? or, which is more your m.o., come up with some fascinating story with some ill-fitting facts of what i apparently wrote ... now i wouldn't you put you past that given your history.

jw

im on NO side buy MY side. WILL ALWAYS BE LIKE THAT.

having said that, JW, on THIS thread hossage has been telling you to back off and you keep pushing the subject...

its like you're asking for a fight. from the outside looking in, it looks like that.

having said that, JW, on THIS thread hossage has been telling you to back off and you keep pushing the subject...

its like you're asking for a fight. from the outside looking in, it looks like that.

would you not be spoiling for a fight if someone crafted a piece of half-baked fiction by conveniently leaving out facts to slander a friend of yours on the internet?

just wonderin'

jw

would you not be spoiling for a fight if someone crafted a piece of half-baked fiction by conveniently leaving out facts to slander a friend of yours on the internet?

just wonderin'

jw

personally, if a felt that a friend was being "slandered" (technically, on the webz, it'd be libel....truth is a defense, though) on the internet, I'd probably let them know. I don't think that anybody I consider a friend would really give a rat's ass, though.

just wonderin'

jw

actually of course i would defend my friend. i would "expose" the facts like you did. but i wouldnt purse it as much.

it wouldnt really be my battle to fight. i guess.

personally, if a felt that a friend was being "slandered" (technically, on the webz, it'd be libel....truth is a defense, though) on the internet, I'd probably let them know. I don't think that anybody I consider a friend would really give a rat's ass, though.

in this kind of set up where my friend might need to register....bla bla. i would probably do the same like jw, but wouldnt push the subject as much.

however, if it was really really a big deal, i would prefer to let my friend know.

i would assume like you say, my friend might not care as much.

just wonderin'

jw

Shouldn't you be having a few drinks and dinner right now? Or are you? :worthy:

Seems kind of nutty to play for a low draft pick. Despite the Spiller pick (which although wrong in my opinion, was a very gutsy and imaginative pick) Nix seems pretty good at the draft biz, and I wouldn't be too worried about him finding what he needs with a top 20 pick. I think its a little optimistic (but not TOO optimistic) to see us draft in the 25 to 32 range. I'm old fashioned but I believe you build a winning team by actually learning to win football games...and not NEXT year. I want to see the bills going all out to win on the last day of the regular season whether they have 11 wins or 3 wins. That's the way you build a winning tradition.

Sully: I'm not asking you to hope they lose. You obviously don't grasp the fine points of the argument. Sorry for not "respecting" your favorite game. You can't even present a literate screen name. Get out of here, you cretin.

He then banned me.

pwned.

I just got done with a live chat on the Buffalonews site with Jerry Sullivan.

Sully predicts the bills can look forward a 4-12 season this year, and seven and nine next year. As a goal.

He said we are more likely to be the worst team in the NFL than make the playoffs.

He also said the best thing for us is to lose as many games as possible to get a higher draft pick.

Sully: "You're a fan. Set your goals high. But understand that the best thing for this franchise is to get a high draft pick in a year where there might be several franchise QBs available."

Me: "I have more pride than to hope the bills lose to get a higher draft pick. If you think that, I dont believe you respect the game of football at all."

Sully: I'm not asking you to hope they lose. You obviously don't grasp the fine points of the argument. Sorry for not "respecting" your favorite game. You can't even present a literate screen name. Get out of here, you cretin.

He then banned me.

Why do we have to suffer this lack of professionalism from our journalists?

We may only deserve to win a five games. But if we work hard, stick together, and with the fans and the weather on our side, we can pull out a few more. Football is an emotional game. Anything can happen. We could be better than we think. We can win every game we play.

Losing games on purpose is not even allowed in the NFL. Nobody with any respect for the game wants a team to go out and throw the game. It is just wrong.

Sullivan also cheats at golf.

Jerry Sullivan has no reason to cover the bills. He enjoys nothing better than bashing the bills, he is clearly one hundred percent not a true bills fan nor a billiever.

I am on his side. Hossage has been nothing but disresptful to me. Continuing to make unfounded accusations and always mentioning the troll word.

IMO, it is about time someone gave it to him! Let the record show his post shouldn't be given any credability.

I am on his side. Hossage has been nothing but disresptful to me. Continuing to make unfounded accusations and always mentioning the troll word.

IMO, it is about time someone gave it to him! Let the record show his post shouldn't be given any credability.

Nothing wrong with being a troll....just watch out for fire and acid!

Go on, call me an untrustworthy blowhard again.

You're an untrustworthy blowhard.

You have misrepresented my remarks, taking my statements out of context. Only one of us is untrustworthy.

Here are his extended remarks on the subject in the proper context. Consider there is a two minute delay from when I type an answer to when it shows up.

[pages of copywrited material clipped for merciless brevity]

And a congenital idiot. You think posting the entire chat transcript helps your case? Methinks you doth protest too much.

Now get over yourself, you stupid little narcissist.

just wonderin'

John, you are trolling and lying under what I assume is your real name. Think of your career. For God's sake stop embarrassing yourself. You have a dozen posts on this subject repeating the same thing, which is not true.

I posted the conversation. I provided exact quotes. Sully said what he said. For you to say otherwise makes you a liar. I have tried to be respectful with you. I am embarrassed for you.

PLEASE STOP TROLLING.

Wow JW that was good investigative reporting.

I have wondered about this "original poster". He seems to throw out a lot of comments that try to lead us into believing he is some kind of an insider.

I provided a transcript of the conversation, which shows that the conversation did happen as I described it. I am not an insider. I know a couple players personally. I am not Skooby.