Should we hope the bills lose games, like Jerry Sullivan said?

Hossage

John, you can try to spin this any way you want, but anyone who reads Sullivan knows every year he says the best thing for the team is to lose and get a higher draft pick. You don't think he meant something else, and we all know that.

So far as I am concerned, you continue to dig yourself down to his level.

You have expressed your opinion about my schobel story to me probably a dozen times now. Please stop.

Wawrow, I have enjoyed some of your articles. But after this petty name calling back and forth, I dont respect you at all. Only one of us is attempting to mislead people.

You might be worse than Sullivan. Sullivan is a troll, and we all know it. You are a nag who will debase himself to defend the troll, even against some guy with a manicorn icon online. I did not want to call you names, because I expected more reasonable discourse from you, but what I got from you was childish insults and mendacious spin. You aren't any better than the worst trolling posters here.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough.

I'd agree with the coaching, but we had a pretty easy schedule last year, and it's likely to be harder this year.

I am probably going to get laughed at, oh well. Laugh at me - Im scared.

Still, Although the end of the schedule is difficult, I honestly believe no joke that a 6-2 start is definately in play.

I think the season will still end at 8-8 or a little lower - just like every year, and everyone will lose their s&%t again, just like every year.

Well, you can bet that cretin, Jerry Sullivan, is laughing all the way to the bank on this one. It means he did his job.

He is NOT a journalist, nor does he do legwork. That isn't what he gets paid to do. he was hired to anger people and incite them.much like Rush Limbaugh or even Andy Kauffman, if you want to go back that far.

He is like the talk radio

shows that the idiot sheep listen to.

He wouldn't give his real opinion, as you would probably find that boring and sane. Every newspaper has someone like him.

Somehow I would think getting banned by Sullivan would be a badge of honor!

I thought up until now, most of BillsNation hated Sully because he was a convenient target for frustration. After that story, I don't like him either. What kind of p***y can't have his opinions questioned, when he does what he does for a living.

I thought up until now, most of BillsNation hated Sully because he was a convenient target for frustration. After that story, I don't like him either. What kind of p***y can't have his opinions questioned, when he does what he does for a living.

did you just read the first post and jump to this conclusion? please, read through what actually happened and then make up your mind.

jw

I can't believe I just read this whole thread....and no one responds to the Oscar Madison reference? To answer your question....he wouldn't even be out of bed on time to do the 'chat' and he would only participate if he could use his typewriter. No internet for that guy.

Great reference to a great show.

http://www.evtv1.com/player.aspx?itemnum=5118

Heh heh. Cracked me up.

Well, you can bet that cretin, Jerry Sullivan, is laughing all the way to the bank on this one. It means he did his job.

He is NOT a journalist, nor does he do legwork. That isn't what he gets paid to do. he was hired to anger people and incite them.much like Rush Limbaugh or even Andy Kauffman, if you want to go back that far.

He is like the talk radio

shows that the idiot sheep listen to.

He wouldn't give his real opinion, as you would probably find that boring and sane. Every newspaper has someone like him.

He does get the idiot sheep on this board all stirred up, I'll give you that. :worthy:

I think that's crazy. There are no guarantees. Jim Kelly was what the 14th pick. Dan Marino was 27 I believe. And neither one of those were top 10 picks. Tim Couch was. Ryan Leaf was. Jamarcus Russell was. I could go on, but you should get the point. LOSING is no remedy. Win and win as much as possible.

Amen Bro! And a true fan would be hoping Bill Walsh's words concerning TE come true...that he breaks out this yr...or that Brohm becomes what everybody thought he was a couple yrs ago..or that Brown is our diamond in the rough...or that Gailey proves to be a much better coach than DJ, which will translate into some victories. Or that the new defensive scheme makes a difference, or that Spiller is what we think he is,...or........................I could go on & on. Bottom line: Sullivan is no Bills fan

I am probably going to get laughed at, oh well. Laugh at me - Im scared.

Still, Although the end of the schedule is difficult, I honestly believe no joke that a 6-2 start is definately in play.

I think the season will still end at 8-8 or a little lower - just like every year, and everyone will lose their s&%t again, just like every year.

Hey, stated as an opinion, it won't be me who laughs. I disagree, but we're both guessing.

All I'll say is that I'd be very surprised by 8 - 8.

John, at this point you are trolling. Please stop polluting my thread.

it's not YOUR thread. it is a thread open to discussion by the entire membership of this board, and open to viewing by anyone with access to the interwebs.

and it is fully misrepresented by its original post.

so to your point, it was polluted the minute it was posted. i'm merely working on a cleanup project that at this point seems more massive and frustrating than the one that's occurring in the gulf.

but please, feel free to answer any of the questions i've raised in regards to why you happened to leave out certain details of your chat.

jw

Amen Bro! And a true fan would be hoping Bill Walsh's words concerning TE come true...that he breaks out this yr...or that Brohm becomes what everybody thought he was a couple yrs ago..or that Brown is our diamond in the rough...or that Gailey proves to be a much better coach than DJ, which will translate into some victories. Or that the new defensive scheme makes a difference, or that Spiller is what we think he is,...or........................I could go on & on. Bottom line: Sullivan is no Bills fan

Did he say he wasn't hoping for it? I don't believe he did.

I can't speak for him, only for myself, but I'm a Bills fan and while I hope that we win a ton of games this year, I just find the prospect massively unlikely. A couple of years down the road, I think things could really change.

Also, he's a journalist, he's not supposed to be a fan.

The reason why JS is so red-assed all of the time is because he has to cover this team. There are no stories, no great/relevant players and worst of all bad football. The only thing to write about is bad decisions, bad FO moves and bad drafts. If it was my job to cover this team I would've quit years ago because the end of the story is always the same. After a while, you have to realize that the "90's" Bills were an aberration.

Jerry is miserable like everyone else when their job sucks. He just has more visability.

The reason why JS is so red-assed all of the time is because he has to cover this team. There are no stories, no great/relevant players and worst of all bad football. The only thing to write about is bad decisions, bad FO moves and bad drafts. If it was my job to cover this team I would've quit years ago because the end of the story is always the same. After a while, you have to realize that the "90's" Bills were an aberration.

Jerry is miserable like everyone else when their job sucks. He just has more visability.

Wrong. He would just have had to work a bit harder in the 1900's to have the same drivel. He fits in well on WGR with the idiots they have and the idiots who listen to them

Wrong. He would just have had to work a bit harder in the 1900's to have the same drivel. He fits in well on WGR with the idiots they have and the idiots who listen to them

I'm not sticking up for him because he's an arrogant, dismissive jerk at times. He has zero conversational tact and is very unlikeable. That being said, I can relate to the frustration he feels with the Bills. In the paper he comes across as cynical and rightfully so, but on the radio he, like most on WGR, is/are unlistenable.

I don't know anything about the chat, and wasn't commenting on that. I was commenting on my opinion of Jerry Sullivan, which was formed over years of reading his stuff and listening to him.

i disagree and you've been snookered by the original poster, who is untrustworthy.

jw

I don't know anything about the chat, and wasn't commenting on that. I was commenting on my opinion of Jerry Sullivan, which was formed over years of reading his stuff and listening to him.

Untrustworthy....whatever. Tell me who on a message board you would buy a car from. Untrustworthy, that's rich.

As I said, Sullivan isn't a reporter, he is a leech that feeds off the frustrations of others.