New Here

drewkapln

Hey everyone, well wishes to all on this beautiful (at least by me in Jersey) Friday afternoon! I'm new here, been lurking for quite some time but I finally grew a backbone and decided to start posting. Been a Bills fan forever (although my forever is quite short; I'm only 21), and although we have been in a rut for the past however many years, I have a great feeling about the direction of this team! Hope to have friendly discussions with everyone, and best wishes to all! :devil:

-Drew

Welcome aboard!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We hate cops here. Or do we like cops? I can't remember now, it changes every week it seems.

I'm only in charge of the ever-changing media barometer ( aka: do we like him this week or do we HATES him)

I'm not even sure who is in charge of the civil-servant barometer around here. Perhaps you could keep track of that Jack? :devil:

Lol, my mistake then. I respect all opinions on police/LE. Yeah we're characterized as jerks in the media, and some are jerks but not all. Hopefully I don't get destroyed on here for having differing opinions, but nice to know y'all actually HAVE opinions! Looking forward to some fun here at TBD.

We hate cops here. Or do we like cops? I can't remember now, it changes every week it seems.

Mead should be along shortly to give you your official "welcome, now send me wine" greeting.

Welcome

Are you coming to the opening game and tailgate party?

As Jack said, You can send that bottle of wine to -

Mead107

Charlton, NY 12019

or bring it to the tailgate party.

I do share.

Any red will do.

Lol, my mistake then. I respect all opinions on police/LE. Yeah we're characterized as jerks in the media, and some are jerks but not all. Hopefully I don't get destroyed on here for having differing opinions, but nice to know y'all actually HAVE opinions! Looking forward to some fun here at TBD.

Yes, and I hate that about the media. My sister is a cop so it ticks me off when I see the media trash on the good ones doing their job correctly.

Welcome! :devil:

Hey everyone, well wishes to all on this beautiful (at least by me in Jersey) Friday afternoon! I'm new here, been lurking for quite some time but I finally grew a backbone and decided to start posting. Been a Bills fan forever (although my forever is quite short; I'm only 21), and although we have been in a rut for the past however many years, I have a great feeling about the direction of this team! Hope to have friendly discussions with everyone, and best wishes to all! :devil:

-Drew

Let me be the 1st to adopt you. :ph34r:

P.S. Do NOT feed the animals.

You wouldn't happen to have a pic of her in uniform would you? :devil::ph34r:

The cop sister isn't the good one....there is another...and she is heavenly blessed!

The cop sister isn't the good one....there is another...and she is heavenly blessed!

You are an arse! :devil:

But then again, we all look alike so I guess I'm heavenly blessed too and you don't need a family portrait. Just look at my photo. :ph34r:

You are an arse! :devil:

But then again, we all look alike so I guess I'm heavenly blessed too and you don't need a family portrait. Just look at my photo. :unsure:

I'm pretty sure moo was the milkman's kid :ph34r: