One of the Steelers wonders if there is still an NFL team here

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shefter's the one who threw the quote out there without naming the source. Can't blame the trash-talkin Steeler. He hit a nice slow pitch outta the park. Wish all football players were bright enough to do that. Wish all sports reporters were better than Shefter.

If Shefter's next busstop is the billscamp, maybe Lonnie Harvey could breakdance on his face.

Man, you two should swap pantiliners.

As far as the steelers are concerned, week 12. We will do them a favor by beating their rivals, the Bengals, and then take care of the steelers too. I dont really care about guys talking trash.

Thumbnail of events:

Stupid football jock on a team that shat the bed last year takes an anonymous cheap shot at the Bills.

Schefter passes along this neanderthal "humor."

Trying to figure out if I'm more annoyed at the stupidity or the classlessness.

A pox on both their houses!

By the way looks like we have the BR guy from Green Bay on our side:

Touche! RT @RyanCook13 Maybe we should ask the Steeler if they still play baseball in Pittsburgh? I bet we reach the same answer. about 8 hours ago via web

Wow, that is a really good comparison. The Bills pretty much are the Pirates of the NFL, the only difference is the Bills still sell tickets for some reason.

By the way looks like we have the BR guy from Green Bay on our side:

Touche! RT @RyanCook13 Maybe we should ask the Steeler if they still play baseball in Pittsburgh? I bet we reach the same answer. about 8 hours ago via web

Oohh, zing. ;-)