Mr. WEO

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple of observations...

None of our QB's have what most consider a "very big arm". Didn't see a huge difference amongst them.

Edwards looked pretty crisp, accurate. Was moving quickly. Pretty scrawny.

There's no way they're going to cut Fitzy. He's definitely the number 2. He looks solid.

Brohm struggled a bit with accuracy, but otherwise looked good.

Brown looks reeeeeeaal slooooooow. His footwork is that of someone who just finished an ultramarathon, or a guy wearing leg weights. He seemed to be sucking wind very early. Was taking off his helmet frequently. That Uncle Rico release would have brought him much national had he attended, say....Florida.

Fred Jackson is a big guy up lose. Lynch showed good hands, speed.

Parrish did well with PR fro the Juggs machine. McKelvin...not so good. Drops.

Hardy with some drops, Evans looked good. Steve Johnson is a stud.

Carrington is a MONSTER! No WAY he is only 284 lbs. Stroud looks like he lost 100 lbs--FAST!

Maybin seemd to be everywhere---really hustling. But man, is he slim.

Meredith is a beast. He is listed at 6-5, same as Bell, but he is clearly 2 inches taller. Saw the them close side by side. Bell's weight is all from the waist down--an odd shape.

Speaking of height listings--they seem dubious everywhere--especially at QB, other than for TE.

Westside Guidos hate Trent. They love Steve Johnson. "Dis is yur yeer, Stevie", they shouted fro the side after each catch.

The setup today sucked for the fans. They were on the grass and the stands only extended from the near endzone to the 20 yard line. The rest of the view of midfield to the opposite end zone was obscured by the huge 2 story VIP structure. The Scrimmage was held at midfield so could only bee seen from near endzone--while looking over the second team O/L lines going at it. WTF is that??

Didn't see any players "blocking the press".

Overall, they looked pretty good. Decent crowd was excited.

I would take you seriously if it had not been for that "report". :ph34r: .................. :lol:

I would take you seriously if it had not been for that "report". :ph34r: .................. :lol:

Eh? Lynch was always known for his good hands.....what with his off season - now you see this $20 bill...now you dont - routine.

Didn't notice Ellis much. I was moving around a lot. They started O's and D's on two separate grass fields. Again the main turf field was not used (was it used for the night session?). It was really crappy for the fans. Poor decision by the Bills.

Dwan Edwards is another beast---he put Howard (rookie) on his ass at least once. Lonnie Harvie easily the largest Bill on the field. He looked like he wanted to put steak sauce on Moorman and consume him with a side of garlic mashed.

Stroud was the biggest surpise. I mean, he was shockingly fast and trim. Crazy.

Was interesting to see last year's starting LB corps standing around in shorts and shirts (Poz, the guy from the Giants and Ellison). Also, Poz was clearlydying his hair last year. It's very short now and the same color as Ellison's.

Dwan, if he's recovered from his injury might be the surprise of the season.

I even have a "Guido" garage. which you wouldn't be caught dead in, on the eastside.

Ha ha - I want to do that to my garage so bad (being an Italian myself) but I live in Fairport and I don't want the town to evict me.

actually, his hands were talked about when we drafted him...projected to be a better receiver coming out of the backfield than Peterson

True, but Peterson can't even seem to hold onto the ball while taking a handoff, consistently that is. I think we've all seen our boy Lynch's hands. I know I saw him drop a few screens and dump offs over the middle that could've atleast kept drives alive.

Wow, so many things to hate, I just can't help myself....

I even have a "Guido" garage. which you wouldn't be caught dead in, on the eastside.

Those things scare me. For some reason some people cover the couches (often velvet pads on white painted wood with gold paint) with bulletproof plastic then set up a bunch of folding chairs in the garage to sit on. Spent some time in Gates yesterday. odd :ph34r:

Hey, I grew up in The Falls.

My sympathies, having lived there myself, shouldn't ever criticize other places. Fortunately I am made of stronger stuff and have overcome that and now criticize all locales... Pittsford though has to be the worst...really, no one should be that impressed with themselves

That's why Webster is "Where life is worth living".

Lived there too. Don't believe the signs. Its really more of a place where you keep your stuff and you end up going anywhere else to do anything.

Thanks for the time, i had fun......actually haven't been having much fun in Buffalo in recent years

Guest dog14787
I'm doing the next best thing...eating steamed Maryland crabs and drinking pitchers of Yuengling on the MD Eastern Shore.

PTR

Yummy Yummy, used to live in Lusby MD right on the Bay and the fishing/crabbing was awesome.

Didn't actually crab much, but I love to eat them :ph34r: