Here's my Training Camp Report from Friday 7/30/10

Thanks, as always for the report, Mike.

One basic question (because I haven't been to Bills Camp since the Fredonia days) that your readers may have.

When you say a defender makes a "tackle," what exactly do you mean?

I'm doubting these are full contact scrimmages.

They are not full contact, but definitely the most contact we have had in years. Some of the players are laying wood out there.

Great report, thanks for the info

A couple things I noticed: virtually no mention of lee evans, and a lots of short passes, so I was wondering, was this by design or a bunch of check down plays?

Sounds like fitz and brohm arent doing so well, it is early but that report doesnt sound good for either one.

Great report, thanks for the info

A couple things I noticed: virtually no mention of lee evans, and a lots of short passes, so I was wondering, was this by design or a bunch of check down plays?

Sounds like fitz and brohm arent doing so well, it is early but that report doesnt sound good for either one.

Fitzpatrick has looked bad IMO. As for Brohm...I refuse to give him a grade because the team has hardly given him any reps at all.

As for Lee Evans....for some reason, Trent Edwards seems to be ignoring him. It might be that McGee is doing such a good job covering him, but Edwards never seems to connect with Evans much. The plays are a mix of check downs and by design. For the most part, it's been pretty simple, hardly any passes over 10-15 yards and no bombs before today.

Fitzpatrick has looked bad IMO. As for Brohm...I refuse to give him a grade because the team has hardly given him any reps at all.

As for Lee Evans....for some reason, Trent Edwards seems to be ignoring him. It might be that McGee is doing such a good job covering him, but Edwards never seems to connect with Evans much. The plays are a mix of check downs and by design. For the most part, it's been pretty simple, hardly any passes over 10-15 yards and no bombs before today.

Another great report!

Sounds like Brohm is about to get the Broom. Levi, cowboy up!

Another great report!

Sounds like Brohm is about to get the Broom. Levi, cowboy up!

Nope...it appears that Chan Gailey was right when he said he was going to start rotating them. Brohm got the #2 reps today and got the most amount of passes attempted that he's had all camp. He actually looked pretty good too. Better than Fitzy.

Thanks Mike, I've also read reports that troup and carrington have shown very well, if you noticed anything today or in future practices it would be great to hear.

Mike, Exceptional report. Just a reminder: You are not allowed to report that Trent completed a pass down field. DarthIce and his band of raging followers will accuse you of bias resulting in a fatwa condemning you to be publicly stoned. Just a friendly reminder. :worthy:

:beer:;)

Everyone slobbers all over themselves here when someone from the media stops by here and posts their "wisdom" for all of us to be wowed at.

Everyone should be thankful for great stuff like this instead. A lot of us love your stuff. Keep it coming.

Great stuff Mike. Your reports are the one's that should be pinned.

:worthy:

Thanks Mike, I've also read reports that troup and carrington have shown very well, if you noticed anything today or in future practices it would be great to hear.

Both have looked good. I've noticed Troup looking really good in the blocking drills, Carrington too. He looks really strong.

Great reports (and pictures). Keep up the good work.

Like others, I am interested in hearing about how Troup/ Williams are doing at NT.

I haven't noticed anything bad. The offense is struggling running up the middle. I'm guessing that they are doing their job.

Great Report Thanks!!!

No prob.

Everyone slobbers all over themselves here when someone from the media stops by here and posts their "wisdom" for all of us to be wowed at.

Everyone should be thankful for great stuff like this instead. A lot of us love your stuff. Keep it coming.

Great stuff Mike. Your reports are the one's that should be pinned.

:ph34r:

Thanks for the compliments! :lol:

Thanks - I really appreciate these.

No problem.

Thanks again, Mike.

No problem. Any other questions, let me know...

Mike,

First of all, thanks so much for these reports. Reporting the good, bad, and ugly PLUS explaining why seems so much beyond the recaps most of the other reporters provide. It's a fantastic resource for people like me who can't be there and besides, it's what I'm most interested in.

Lee and Trent never seemed to hit it off from the moment Trent arrived and perhaps it influences things on the field.

Mike,

First of all, thanks so much for these reports. Reporting the good, bad, and ugly PLUS explaining why seems so much beyond the recaps most of the other reporters provide. It's a fantastic resource for people like me who can't be there and besides, it's what I'm most interested in.

Lee and Trent never seemed to hit it off from the moment Trent arrived and perhaps it influences things on the field.

I remember Lee Evans disagreeing on the decision to start Edwards over JP a couple of years ago. It was right after Lee had a big season with JP as the starter. Not that I think there is any animosity or anything. I just think that Trent and Lee never really developed great chemistry. It will come with time and what is cool is that Trent is hitting multiple receivers.

Here ya go. My report from Day of Training Camp is finished. Sorry it's so late. I had to work the overnight after camp and just got done typing it up and uploading the photos.

Let me help deflate your ego...

You suck, don't you know work comes second when camp starts? Your fans want their reports as soon as the sessions end. Why don't you see if you can get a wi-fi signal at camp and do the reports in real time like a modern reporter would?

:ph34r:

Let me help deflate your ego...

You suck, don't you know work comes second when camp starts? Your fans want their reports as soon as the sessions end. Why don't you see if you can get a wi-fi signal at camp and do the reports in real time like a modern reporter would?

:devil:

haha...good one member # 9 !!