Dear Simon.....

cåblelady

I would like to see Tim and Lori come back.

Amen to that! And exactly the 2 I was alluding to in my post.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Hossage got the boot.

If only....

I would like to see Tim and Lori come back.

Certainly Lori. She is an institution at this institution.

Tim is fine, and it was nice having him around. I can deal with him not being here if that's his choice. I think some of the attacks on him were stupid, but I'm a bit surprised his skin isn't a tad thicker. It is an internet forum and stupidity and cruelness are fairly common in this arena.

Tim is fine, and it was nice having him around. I can deal with him not being here if that's his choice. I think some of the attacks on him were stupid, but I'm a bit surprised his skin isn't a tad thicker. It is an internet forum and stupidity and cruelness are fairly common in this arena.

Yes she is.

Who's Tim... What is his handle??

Agree Lori NEEDS to be back here. Her insight is greatly missed.

Tim, also, should have a thicker skin, but he also shouldn't have received the badgering he was getting. Yes, he was a poster just like us all, but being a member of the press he has different considerations than most of us. I could easily see his employer (or JW's for that matter) taking an interest in their online postings -whether they be posting "scoops" or just talking smack with posters. People get fired for quite a bit less, it seems. So maybe he has/had more pressure from his employer?

Agree Lori NEEDS to be back here. Her insight is greatly missed.

I suspect she'll be back when the season starts and there is actually something to talk about -- at least I hope so. Lori (and several other quality posters) never spend much time wading in the offseason kiddie pool anyway.

I suspect she'll be back when the season starts and there is actually something to talk about -- at least I hope so. Lori (and several other quality posters) never spend much time wading in the offseason kiddie pool anyway.

Add me to the list of Lori fans. I do hope for her return, and would be surprised if she held out for all of training camp. :ph34r:

Tim should not leave the library and also stay out of sports bars. He was rudely treated by some butt-stupid posters, but this is after all the Intertubes. I think J.W.'s approach to TSW is more reasoned for an environ like this. Chime in when you want and don't when you so choose, like an indolent butterfly of correspondence.