Be Careful What You Keep on Your Computer

/dev/null

Yup.

And the tech is a total scumbag who really should be locked up.

I'm skeptical that the story is real...

Why would a guy at Dell extort a Dell laptop from the woman...? Wouldn't it be less risky to simply steal one from work...??

""And I'm telling myself, my conscience is talking to me saying, 'Tara, don't send this. What are you doing? Are you crazy?' I sent it anyways because I really believed in this guy. I really had faith that he was protecting my dignity."

So you really had faith in the guy that you claim you saw copy the pictures off of your computer onto his... And post them online... So much so that sending him a new laptop made sense??? :)

And how did she know what site the photos wound up on....?

Why would a guy at Dell extort a Dell laptop from the woman...? Wouldn't it be less risky to simply steal one from work...??

""And I'm telling myself, my conscience is talking to me saying, 'Tara, don't send this. What are you doing? Are you crazy?' I sent it anyways because I really believed in this guy. I really had faith that he was protecting my dignity."

So you really had faith in the guy that you claim you saw copy the pictures off of your computer onto his... And post them online... So much so that sending him a new laptop made sense??? :thumbsup:

All good points. But you can never overestimate the sliminess of an IT guy. :)

That woman is an idiot! She sent him a laptop!!

Total freakin idiot.

That's putting it mildly.

Yup.

And the tech is a total scumbag who really should be locked up.

Agreed on both points.

So you really had faith in the guy that you claim you saw copy the pictures off of your computer onto his... And post them online... So much so that sending him a new laptop made sense??? :)

It's real; http://www.rgj.com/article/20100729/NEWS13...29021/1321/news

What the TS guy did is horrible but this lady bears some responsibility for her actions. The link above has a much more in depth story. IMO, this woman is 40% responsible for what happened to her. Dell should have to pay damages to her though, IMO. Of course she's the one going public with it.

I believe they moved the video link.

I reallly want to put that video on epicfail. Does that make me evil?!

Jerry: Elaine danced?

George: It was more like a full bodied dry heave set to music.

Jerry: Did she do the little kicks and the thumbs?

George: What, you mean you know about this?

Jerry: For some time. It was about five years ago. I never knew what to say to her about it. It was one of those problems I hoped would just go away.

George: Well, sometimes you can't help these people 'til they hit rock bottom.

So you really had faith in the guy that you claim you saw copy the pictures off of your computer onto his... And post them online... So much so that sending him a new laptop made sense??? :beer:

I think it's a little late to PROTECT HER DIGNITY! :worthy:

I believe they moved the video link.

I reallly want to put that video on epicfail. Does that make me evil?!

Shakira looks weird dancing in that video, but gets a pass because she's hot. What that was in that link though...