[closed]Wood Says "Give them some money back!"

drewfla

Yea, because this is really the story you want making headlines with your team during TC. Really positive stuff. Jesus.

In addition: I know trash talking happens. I know the getting pissed off at each other happens. But, leaders don't say that. And the leaders of the locker room will let him know. This is great for fans to laugh at and obviously makes E. Wood a favorite with Buffalo fans who appreciate humility, toughness and the exact opposite of asking for money. But, I'm not sure where I see the benefit of this.

And btw, Eric Wood isn't like Robin Hood or something. Dude is making some good money. And sure, he has been more productive than Maybin. But, lets see him in the playoffs or in the Pro Bowl before he starts running his mouth about performance. He's had his own share of bad games, despite Buffalo fans not wanting to acknowledge it.

Unless your J. Byrd or F. Jackson, IMO, don't talk about performance.

Please dude, back up off Maybin's sack.

I've read about a dozen of your ridiculous posts and just moved on but Christ, can you give it a rest. The guy may or may not become something. To date he's an arrogant jerk off who loves the mirror and plays like a pansy.

And as far as Wood goes, the guy plays hard and has a tough guy personality and people respect that. And it's not like he was speaking to the media about another guys contract (i.e. Tiki Barber) but basically called the guy out for being worthless and told him to earn his keep. Good for him.

Please dude, back up off Maybin's sack.

I've read about a dozen of your ridiculous posts and just moved on but Christ, can you give it a rest. The guy may or may not become something. To date he's an arrogant jerk off who loves the mirror and plays like a pansy.

And as far as Wood goes, the guy plays hard and has a tough guy personality and people respect that. And it's not like he was speaking to the media about another guys contract (i.e. Tiki Barber) but basically called the guy out for being worthless and told him to earn his keep. Good for him.

This is my impression too. And the fact that Wood said what he said that leads me to believe that sentiment is felt in the locker room. I wonder if Union is still sticking up for Mike Williams. A bust is a bust

Yea, because this is really the story you want making headlines with your team during TC. Really positive stuff. Jesus.

In addition: I know trash talking happens. I know the getting pissed off at each other happens. But, leaders don't say that. And the leaders of the locker room will let him know. This is great for fans to laugh at and obviously makes E. Wood a favorite with Buffalo fans who appreciate humility, toughness and the exact opposite of asking for money. But, I'm not sure where I see the benefit of this.

And btw, Eric Wood isn't like Robin Hood or something. Dude is making some good money. And sure, he has been more productive than Maybin. But, lets see him in the playoffs or in the Pro Bowl before he starts running his mouth about performance. He's had his own share of bad games, despite Buffalo fans not wanting to acknowledge it.

Wow it looks like Lavar Arrington is now posting on TBD! Keep sticking up for that chump!

So, are you Mr. May-Be's agent?

Leaders push those who don't perform ... leaders do not accept mediocrity ... leaders lead both by example and by not being afraid to speak their mind.

To even begin to put Eric Wood into the category of a player whose bad games diminish his contributions is a very sad reflection on reality. He was a rookie .. starting on an offensive line that was screwed up by the coaching staff and injuries yet by every valid analytical review of his play he made continued progress as the season moved forward. He truly earned his paycheck (albeit no one is worth the kind of money that is paid to NFL players) every single dollar of it and then when he could have laid back to recover from his injuries there he is giving his all again ... he has every right to question May-be ... and if this gets under May-be's skin then perhaps he might start being more worried about his on-field performance rather than spending his time doing tag teams down in Puerto Rico.

B. Moorman can talk about performance ... our entire 2009 defensive backfield can talk about performance ... A. Levitre can talk about performance ... K. Williams can talk about performance ... R. Lindell can talk about performance ... and yes, E. Wood can too. This takes nothing away from J. Byrd and F. Jackson but it seems to me that you don't like hearing the truth that needs to be spoken by a team leader about a team slacker who gave F. Jackson a cheap shot in the back.

As I posted in my post on this subject that seems to have vanished ... time to get my WOOD JERSEY!

I have to agree with this post. It's not like we are talkng about two probowlers here.

Keep the business aspect off the field as most players would advise.

As a huge Bills fan its nice to see some fire from this team early.

I don't consider Maybin a bust at this point and most analyst will cautiously say the same.

At the same time most analyst consider the Bills offensive line pathetic.

My advice would be for Maybin to start delivering some hits against the opposition like he is paid to do.

As well as for the offensive line to start blocking some defensive linemen or a blitzing LB for a change like they are paid to do.

None of the guys are good enough for me to start hanging on their jocks.

Until they do, they both sides need to return some money back to the fans.....With that being said it was a good line.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.