Bills Fans, What are your favorite moments

Like A Mofo

My wife bought me a talking Jim Kelly doll that describes that play.  Pretty cool in that "talking doll" kinda way.

144531[/snapback]

Ohhh Darin.....you dissapoint us, you should have called it an "action figure", now that you have lost all crediblity..... :devil::D

Ohhh Darin.....you dissapoint us, you should have called it an "action figure", now that you have lost all crediblity..... :devil:  :D

144584[/snapback]

Oh, it ain't an action figure. It pretty much just stands there in the box. It's definately a talking doll. ;)

I'm not the least bit worried about my credibility. You of all people know that! :P

Sending Shula into retirement with three hundred rushing yards hung on his defense in a playoff game.

144084[/snapback]

yes great game...what was better was a drunken 22 YO taterhill handing napkins and kleenex to the dolhin fans on the way out for their tears...good times

As one who lived through the 70's I have to say the sweetest win was the one at home on 1980. I sat in the endzone and watched them take down the goalposts but I was too numbed by knowing that finally we beat the Dolphins to go onto the field myself.

Any win against the Dolphins is a sweet one.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned the drubbing we gave Miami in 1987.

It was at home in November, about a month after we got Cornelius Bennett. I remember the giddiness we were all feeling after that trade, and after Bennett's first game against Denver when he was all over the place.

But the real coming of age was the game against Miami in November, when the Bills thrashed the Dolphins 27-0. It was amazing. They built a 21-0 lead by halftime, and cruised the rest of the way. But completely shutting out the hated Dolphins was awesome. You could tell we had a young team that was going to be capable of great things.

Late November 1987 in Buffalo. The Bills became the first team to ever shut the fish out. Jim Kelly was finally coming around. They used the game, which featured outstanding play by rookies Shane Conlon and Cornelius Bennett, to springboard into 1988 and the glroy years. It was a glimpse of what was to come. It was a special game also because the start of the season had been horrid being the strike year.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned the drubbing we gave Miami in 1987.

It was at home in November, about a month after we got Cornelius Bennett. I remember the giddiness we were all feeling after that trade, and after Bennett's first game against Denver when he was all over the place.

But the real coming of age was the game against Miami in November, when the Bills thrashed the Dolphins 27-0. It was amazing. They built a 21-0 lead by halftime, and cruised the rest of the way. But completely shutting out the hated Dolphins was awesome. You could tell we had a young team that was going to be capable of great things.

144701[/snapback]

I honestly didn't see your post until after I sumbitted mine. It was a great a$$ whipping!