T.O. off to a good start

LMAO I honestly feel for Marvin Lewis. He has to put up with both those asses all season long.

Don't feel bad for Marvin. You've probably never experienced his condescending tone to the press. Perhaps someday, in the waning moments of a game, he will learn to tell time. Learn how to use timeouts.

Don't feel bad for Marvin. You've probably never experienced his condescending tone to the press. Perhaps someday, in the waning moments of a game, he will learn to tell time. Learn how to use timeouts.

I could of swore you were talking about a former Bills coach there, but now i am unsure. . . :sick:

Late for his first day....they have to re-schedule their news conference

and so it begins

Yeah, so "it" begins. T.O. catching balls from Carson Palmer playing behind a good OL that won the AFC North without him last year. Other then having a hard time finding a place to rent when he first got here last year, T.O. never said or did anything to upset anyone in Buffalo. He also managed to catch 55 passes from the worst QB-OL combo in the NFL, and score some TD's.

"It" will be Owens catching more like 70 to 80 passes, scoring more like 10 TD's, and teaming up with Ocho and Palmer to lead the Bengals to another division crown, and most likely a playoff win or two this season. :flirt: We should be so "burdened" to have to deal with "that", instead or our nice calm normal players like Evans and ??? catching passes from ??? behind our still too young OL, right??

Dudes... It ain't like he's being a jerk. His over night flight was cancelled. What did you expect him to do, walk?

For Christ's sake, he jumped on the next available flight and arrived yesterday.

So, I ain't getting what the big deal is.

Next time you're late for work because your car breaks down 25 miles from work, you probably should either be suspended or get your ass chewed out real good.

Dudes... It ain't like he's being a jerk. His over night flight was cancelled. What did you expect him to do, walk?

he should have loaded everyone's luggage, flown the plane, and served food and drinks during the flight. He's expected to do everything, you know.

For Christ's sake, he jumped on the next available flight and arrived yesterday.

So, I ain't getting what the big deal is.

Next time you're late for work because your car breaks down 25 miles from work, you probably should either be suspended or get your ass chewed out real good.

I'll just blame it on the media while shopping for earrings with the girls on my reality TV show.

He missed his flight according to the article.