Raiders sign ROLANDO MCCLAIN...

Its only good news if the raiders gave him a fair contract. I forgot that they were a pick ahead of us. Isn't some of the reason Maybin was late to camp (and a bunch of other players) because of Heyward-Bey's ridiculous contract last year?

Lets just hope we dont get screwed. If I was CJ's agent, I'd wait until the Raiders signed their guy too.

Its only good news if the raiders gave him a fair contract. I forgot that they were a pick ahead of us. Isn't some of the reason Maybin was late to camp (and a bunch of other players) because of Heyward-Bey's ridiculous contract last year?

Yep, that and Michael Crabtree and his ahole agent Eugene Parker thinking they deserved more than DH-B got. :sick:

I was delighted to see this. Shouldn't be long get Spiller signed. Shouldn't, being the operative word there. We need to get him into camp ASAP!

Why asap? This team is going nowhere in 2010. I could care less if he misses the whole preason. It will make no difference when the Bills miss the playoff again. :sick:

Why asap? This team is going nowhere in 2010. I could care less if he misses the whole preason. It will make no difference when the Bills miss the playoff again. :sick:

Half empty....nice....

Hey...we are tied for 1st baby!!!

GO BILLS!