gun poll

Thanks for the advice guys! You assume correctly, Cincy.

I was looking at some different Taurus models before. I'll check out the Ruger too.

and yes, I have some experience with guns but would definitely get some more if I was going to keep a gun in the house.

Here is one manufacturer of handgun cartridges of interest, for the home defense user:

http://www.dakotaammo.net/Glaserreg-Safety-Slug/500/500/dept

There are also shotgun rounds of low recoil available. Remember - the lowest-powered center-fire shotgun out there - a .410 - is far more capable of stopping an assailant than any handgun. Nobody moves after receiving a shotgun blast.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grumpy young bastards think that if they snap their fingers, all must dance attendance. Your bad.

I was not "snapping my fingers" expecting you to look for me. I thought you new the name of the company that made the best ones and could easily point me in the right direction. Sorry to have taking up so much of your valuable time. It won't happen again. Jackoff. :blink:

You should not buy a firearm. May I suggest a weet-weet?

http://www.cinoa.org/exhibits/23500

Do not think ill of me. I am ancient, and expect youth to grab their own ring and run with it.

:blink:

Oh no, I made a spelling error. Could you at least recommend the type of gun I should use to "off" myself? Never mind, I will ask someone else. I did say I wouldn't trouble you anymore.

Oh no, I made a spelling error. Could you at least recommend the type of gun I should use to "off" myself? Never mind, I will ask someone else. I did say I wouldn't trouble you anymore.

12-gauge shotgun (take your pick) with 3 inch Magnum shells with #2 to #000 buckshot. Your nearest and dearest will have fun cleaning that up.

12-gauge shotgun (take your pick) with 3 inch Magnum shells with #2 to #000 buckshot. Your nearest and dearest will have fun cleaning that up.

Sounds a little messy. Anything you can recommend that would get the job done, but not make a huge mess?

I'm sorry that you think I slighted you, but you are going over the edge here. Is this your normal reaction to internet ba-de-ba repartie? - I hope not. :blink:

I'm sorry that you think I slighted you, but you are going over the edge here. Is this your normal reaction to internet ba-de-ba repartie? - I hope not. :censored:

No, it's a gun thread......guess I could have put a smiley face after it. I'm just messin around. :blink: