Erick John Szczap Erick John Szczap, Erick John Erick Szczap

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Chris Watson - Was force fed to us as an amazing pickup at the time. Had to endure his punt catching

skills and poor DB skills for far too long.

2. OJ - Not because of his on the field, but his off the field antics.

3. Rob's Johnson - Just a flippin' meathead who if we didn't have him, maybe Flutie could

have shined (not saying I'm a big fan of DF).

4. Perry Tuttle - Waste of a 1st rounder. Like many before and after him.

5. Dick Jauron - What can I say about him?

6. Willis McGahee - Just a joke of a person. Don't blame him for lack of production here, it was a

nasty injury that takes much more time to get back from then given credit for. Just a crappy person.

7. Dockery - Spent gob's of cash on the guy and he was a terrible waste.

As much as we love the Bills, from time to time players make their way on to the roster that just rub us the wrong way. Here's my list:

1) John Fina - overpaid, underachieving. Once told a reporter he's only paid to block for 4 seconds and if the play lasts longer than that, too bad. Oh, and he sucked during those 4 seconds.

2) Willis McGahee - never wanted him here. He was a bad draft pick and isn't a Buffalo kind of guy. I was glad to see him go.

3) Marshawn Lynch - not a fan of "Beast Mode". He's a cocky, immature, east-west RB that is underachieving out of the backfield and hasn't seemed to get any better at picking up blitzes since joining the team. A relatively obscure Fred Jackson was a welcomed breath of fresh air.

4) Mike Williams - he absolutely frustrated me, he was so soft. How this guy ever got to the level of an elite college tackle is beyond me.

Anyone else worth mentioning?

John Fina? Come on. I will bet if he ever said anything about 4 seconds it was about a very specific play where his assignment was to block the man in front of him for 4 seconds, release, and go down field. I just can't buy your story in the context you tell it.

Fina was a good guy, very intelligent, and a good player. Oh, and by the way, he was drafted by the Polian/ Butler regime. Most people here think that means something.

I don't understand how he gets lumped in with McGahee, Lynch and Williams?

As much as we love the Bills, from time to time players make their way on to the roster that just rub us the wrong way. Here's my list:

1) John Fina - overpaid, underachieving. Once told a reporter he's only paid to block for 4 seconds and if the play lasts longer than that, too bad. Oh, and he sucked during those 4 seconds.

2) Willis McGahee - never wanted him here. He was a bad draft pick and isn't a Buffalo kind of guy. I was glad to see him go.

3) Marshawn Lynch - not a fan of "Beast Mode". He's a cocky, immature, east-west RB that is underachieving out of the backfield and hasn't seemed to get any better at picking up blitzes since joining the team. A relatively obscure Fred Jackson was a welcomed breath of fresh air.

4) Mike Williams - he absolutely frustrated me, he was so soft. How this guy ever got to the level of an elite college tackle is beyond me.

Anyone else worth mentioning?

Rubbed me the wrong way ...

1 -Ronnie Harmon - blamed Jim Kelly for "the drop". Was a talented player but moody and did not fit the team chemistry.

2 - McGahee - Had nothing to do but go to Applebee's.

3 - Rob Johnson - cost a lot and did very little.

First off i didn't think that this thread would take off. Guys this is stupid. These guys are paid to play a game, simply put. Sure some of them are !@#$s off the field, but that goes for any profession in general.

The one that bothers me the most out of the mentioned names is Norwood. The man was a Pro Bowl kicker despite having limited range even for that era. So asking the guy to make a long (for him) field goal in the dying seconds of the game is tough. You can fault the coaches/Kelly for not controlling clock despite Thurman running all over the field. You can fault the defense for letting an old OJ Anderson and Jeff Hostetler score 20 on them. The point is that Bills lost with 46 men on the field that not just 1.

The point of this thread is generally to produce a B word-fest of negativity towards the Bills. So, shut up and wait for people to get injured or look like they belong on a Pop Warner field, before we start whining like little schoolgirls. There is no use bitching about individuals in the past and how they cost the Bills. IT WON'T CHANGE A THING.