Famous, or Infamous Quotes From Past Bills Coaches

Ok Bills fans, here's one I think we can have fun with. Over the past several months, lots of posters here have quoted Jouron's, "It's hard to win in the NFL" when complaining about Jouron, and rightfully so.

So with that in mind, share some of the quotes you remember, be they some of the best ones in Bills history, or the lame ones (see above.)

Any of you remember Hank Bullough?

Ok Bills fans, here's one I think we can have fun with. Over the past several months, lots of posters here have quoted Jouron's, "It's hard to win in the NFL" when complaining about Jouron, and rightfully so.

So with that in mind, share some of the quotes you remember, be they some of the best ones in Bills history, or the lame ones (see above.)

Any of you remember Hank Bullough?

Didn't Hank once mutter something about the other team "taking the sails out of our wind"?

:w00t:

What coach said that? Don't tell me Billy Joe is coaching somewhere.

D'oh, I skipped the word "coaches" from the title, and it wasn't mentioned in the body of the post anywhere.

It's still funny and deserves a mention tho. :w00t:

D'oh, I skipped the word "coaches" from the title, and it wasn't mentioned in the body of the post anywhere.

It's still funny and deserves a mention tho. :w00t:

It's funny alright.

Quick check and came up with a good Chuck Knox quote that applies to Buddy and Chan:

“Always have a plan, and believe in it. Nothing happens by accident.”

Wasn't it Lou Sabin who came up with the 'Half a loaf is better than none" quote? Maybe a game against Denver?

Oh, I don't know...

Marv always had good quotes...like:

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us!"

or

"You over-officious jerk!"

or on the Aaron Schobel front

"if you're thinking about retirement, you're already retired"