Bold predicion:Bills finish 10-6....

Next week we have miami how hard will that be without sammy morris or aj feely or zach thomas. After that we have cleveland who is struggling with the loss of both jeff garcia and kelly holcomb, starting rookie luke mccown. The following week they have cincinatti, which will be a challenge that they will overcome. Then they finish it off in pitt. which will most likely have clinched home field advantage, and not start Big Ben rothlisburger, or many other starters so they are well rested for the playoffs. So they will finish 10-6. I hope they clinch the playoffs i will be extatic. GO BILLS. what r your thoughts?

I see 10-6 or 9-7. The only game left on the schedule that scares me is Cincy.

Pittsburgh would worry me if it were on the road. But it isn't. Call me crazy, but man for man I like the Bills a lot better than I do the Steelers. The Bills will win that game even if Pitt is playing for something.

The 49ers also worry me a bit because its a long trip out there. The fins worry me just because they are a division team. But I still think the Bills best them both. That leaves Cleveland and Cincy. The Bills won't lose to the Browns at home but playing in Cincy will be tough.

Next week we have miami how hard will that be without sammy morris or aj feely or zach thomas. After that we have cleveland who is struggling with the loss of both jeff garcia and kelly holcomb, starting rookie luke mccown.  The following week they have cincinatti, which will be a challenge that they will overcome. Then they finish it off in pitt. which will most likely have clinched home field advantage, and not start Big Ben rothlisburger, or many other starters so they are well rested for the playoffs. So they will finish 10-6. I hope they clinch the playoffs i will be extatic. GO BILLS. what r your thoughts?

143502[/snapback]

you did forget about the san fran 69ers. granted they suck, but you never want to face a team that is playing bad as they may put together one good game and go back to futility

I see 10-6 or 9-7. The only game left on the schedule that scares me is Cincy.

Pittsburgh would worry me if it were on the road. But it isn't. Call me crazy, but man for man I like the Bills a lot better than I do the Steelers. The Bills will win that game even if Pitt is playing for something.

The 49ers also worry me a bit because its a long trip out there. The fins worry me just because they are a division team. But I still think the Bills best them both. That leaves Cleveland and Cincy. The Bills won't lose to the Browns at home but playing in Cincy will be tough.

143674[/snapback]

Not me!

They couldn't play decently defensively against the Browns mate!

The Browns.

9-7 would have me dancing in the streets considering our rought start.

8-8 is my official prediction now...

tgregg - the 49ers worry you?? Man thats a bad case of paranoia son, get that looked at by a shrink.

143727[/snapback]

I must be hanging out with Ricky Williams too much, eh? :doh:

The 9ers game just smells like a trap game to me. Going out west, facing the worst team in football...it just could turn out bad.

But I think the Bills will win. I would bet on it. Still, thinking about the 'what ifs' in that game makes me cringe a little bit

We probably STILL miss the playoffs at 10-6, with our 2-3 Div. record and needing to pass 3 teams to make it as a wildcard.

143826[/snapback]

Add to that the very real possibility of a team from the NFC witha losing record making the playoffs and you have some major league reasons to be PO'd.

We CAN do it!

The next 4 are winnable, then it comes down to Pitt. If we go into that game 9-6, I'd give my left nut to be at the Ralph for that one - the crowd will be insane, cheering on the undisputably HOTTEST TEAM IN THE NFL. The Bills will come out absolutely jacked...

Repeat after me: We CAN do it! We CAN do it! We CAN do it!

C'mon ICE, to hell with being ridiculed for being a bit optimistic, you only live once man! Dare to dream!!