The Chosen One's dog flys in on a private jet

Maybe... But would he take a month long vacation before the worst terrorist act on American soil?

Tit for tat, who is the biggest rat!

Don't get your panties all in a wad... I didn't mean anything by the above. I just said that to point out how stupid the argument is. The same stuff you are regurgitating is what the Dems were saying 9 years ago. It is totally dumb. Except this time around it is done in even a more shameless way. The Repubs/conservs are like teenagers that hear a cover tune and think it is an original. :angry:

Maybe... But would he take a month long vacation before the worst terrorist act on American soil?

Don't get your panties all in a wad... I didn't mean anything by the above. I just said that to point out how stupid the argument is. The same stuff you are regurgitating is what the Dems were saying 9 years ago. It is totally dumb. Except this time around it is done in even a more shameless way. The Repubs/conservs are like teenagers that hear a cover tune and think it is an original. :angry:

But isn't something like this pretty shameful coming from a guy pushing a liberal agenda? As I've said it's always easier for the liberals to be hypocrites.

We liberals don't take a vow of poverty. If anything, we want to lift people up and BEYOND our level.

And then knock them back down.

So Bush knew what was going to happen on 9/11, and took a month off anyway?

Wow. He really CAN be blamed for everything.

He was kidding. He's not that stupid.

Okay...he IS that stupid. He's just not that KIND of stupid.

Probably, given that he'd take one a month after the worse environmental disaster in American history. ;)

We liberals don't take a vow of poverty. If anything, we want to lift people up and BEYOND our level.

:rolleyes:

That's funny.

Don't get your panties all in a wad... I didn't mean anything by the above. I just said that to point out how stupid the argument is. The same stuff you are regurgitating is what the Dems were saying 9 years ago. It is totally dumb. Except this time around it is done in even a more shameless way. The Repubs/conservs are like teenagers that hear a cover tune and think it is an original. ;)

Whenever a Republican has a scandal of any kind it's mocked and ridiculed as the height of hypocrisy, because they tend to oppose gay marriage and had a problem with Bill Clinton committing and subborning perjury in a sexual harassment case.

But when a liberal politician who has pontificated ad nauseum about corporate greed and excess, not to mention he's trying to pass a carbon tax to punish the use of fossil fuels, etc., etc., etc., commissions a private jet to fly his !@#$ing dog at taxpayer expense, everyone's supposed to shut up because the left has copyright privileges on that argument. Nice :rolleyes: