Bills Road Game Stories

How about some road game stories...

Here is mine:

L.A. Colliseum (1991?) surrounded by Raider fans. The Bills aren't haven't a good game and I'm quietly (internally) hoping the Bills get back into the game. The Bills are down at halftime and my buddy (a Raider fan not from L.A.) are waiting for the second half to start. We are sitting in the same row of what appears to be a family (three generations) and I estimate a boy about 8 yrs old, the kids dad and the kids grandfather. At halftime, dad lights up a joint and passes to the grandfather. Not one person in the stands even flinches.

In the second half, the Bills return a kickoff for a TD. During the return, I can't contain myself and I jump up screaming "Go, go, go...yes, yes..." I sit down realizing that what I've done and one of the dope smokers says, "You're in the wrong stadium for that." Little do the dope smokers know that my buddy and I are packing heat. I keep quiet the rest of the game which the Bills ending up winning.

Nice road trip. How about yours?

My other road trip was to Houston (1990?) I think Del Greco kicked a 50+ yard field goal to send the game into overtime. Andre Reed took a crossing route to the endzone in overtime for the win. The final score was something like 56-50. Crazy.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is mine:

L.A. Colliseum (1991?) surrounded by Raider fans. The Bills aren't haven't a good game and I'm quietly (internally) hoping the Bills get back into the game. The Bills are down at halftime and my buddy (a Raider fan not from L.A.) are waiting for the second half to start. We are sitting in the same row of what appears to be a family (three generations) and I estimate a boy about 8 yrs old, the kids dad and the kids grandfather. At halftime, dad lights up a joint and passes to the grandfather. Not one person in the stands even flinches.

In the second half, the Bills return a kickoff for a TD. During the return, I can't contain myself and I jump up screaming "Go, go, go...yes, yes..." I sit down realizing that what I've done and one of the dope smokers says, "You're in the wrong stadium for that." Little do the dope smokers know that my buddy and I are packing heat. I keep quiet the rest of the game which the Bills ending up winning.

My other road trip was to Houston (1990?) I think Del Greco kicked a 50+ yard field goal to send the game into overtime. Andre Reed took a crossing route to the endzone in overtime for the win. The final score was something like 56-50. Crazy.

Here is mine:

Why would you bring a firearm into a sporting event?? The only reason to carry a weapon is to use deadly physical force, were you planning on killing someone? Did it make you feel like a tough guy? It's the same ghetto gangster mentality that is killing our society.. You and people like you are the reason we fans have to be pat frisked as we enter athletic events.. And if you are going to tell me you're in law enforcement, so am I and still think you are an idiot..

Here is mine:

Here is mine:

Interesting stories I thought... but bringing a gun to a game?

Anyways, I don't think there is any way the Raider fans could possibly treat opposing team fans worse than people in the Ralph do. Almost every time I go to a game I see a fight or near fight with an opposing team fan. Our fans are some of the most ignorant in the league, but at the same time you have to love the heart and intensity.

I live in Atlanta and the Bills come here once every eight years. You show up wearing a Bills jersey and everyone is polite. Totally different atmosphere. Better? No. Here, sports are entertainment. In Buffalo its like, "that guys" life. Like he will be depressed for a week or more if the Bills lose. For that reason I love the Bills and could never be a Falcons fan.

Anyways. My worst away game:

2004 finale @ the RALPH. Yeah, but it was an away game with all of the f**king "terrible towels" that were waving. I have never seen our stadium molested like that and actually might have liked to see a Steelers fan get his a** kicked that day. Although I saw many Bills fans trying to entice Steelers fans into fights by way of throwing peanuts at them and "accidentally" spilling a bit of beer on them, it never happened. We got beat by the Steelers backups when a win would have put us in the playoffs!!!! Last game as a Bill for Bledsoe. Willie Parker was their backup RB and ran for like 200 yards on us but to our credit he did turn out to be legit. Still, worst loss ever.

Here is mine:

And you are thinking that you are cool cuz you pack heat and they are asses for smoking pot in font of their kids.

Here is mine:

Wait I think I know who this is. Are you in Cypress Hill?

Here is mine:

Why after 10 post would you want people to know you took a gun to a game?

the date,i dont remember. the place, Joe Robie Stadium. Jim kelly vs Dan Marino.and as usual we kicked ass.we owned that stadium in the ninties.best play was when thurman (dolphin killer)thomas took a run to the right,stopped and threw a pass to reed down the sideline for a touchdown. dont remember the score but they were embarrassed GO BILLS :devil:

I think this is a cry for help.

Not to mention, it is further perpetuation of the fact that dirty hippies that smoke the weed need to be stopped. My grand pappy didn't fight in dubya dubya two, so these pot smoking turkeys could obstruct my right to bear arms at a football game, and abuse free speech by telling me to sit down. No, sir.

Not to mention, it is further perpetuation of the fact that dirty hippies that smoke the weed need to be stopped. My grand pappy didn't fight in dubya dubya two, so these pot smoking turkeys could obstruct my right to bear arms at a football game, and abuse free speech by telling me to sit down. No, sir.

'Xactly. Who the hell do these dirty hippies think they are, anyways? Think they can go ahead and ingest whatever the hell they damn please? What do they think this is, a free country or sumthin'? Damn hippies and their hippie lettuce.

I live in Atlanta and the Bills come here once every eight years. You show up wearing a Bills jersey and everyone is polite. Totally different atmosphere. Better? No. Here, sports are entertainment. In Buffalo its like, "that guys" life. Like he will be depressed for a week or more if the Bills lose. For that reason I love the Bills and could never be a Falcons fan.

Only partially correct.

Professional football is entertainment.

College football is do or die in the SE.

November 4, 1990 at Cleveland. Sat in the dogpound with just a simple Bills cap to show my allegiance. It was a blowout for us and we figured by the middle of the fourth quarter that it would be prudent to head for the bus. As we were leaving we scored on an interception to make it 42-0. We did not have one bit of trouble with any Browns fans. Of course instead of cheering loudly and making asses of ourselves in their stadium we did the golf clap thing and reveled (quietly) in the fact that we had the vastly superior team.

Thanks for the support fellow law abiding American. I can assure everyone that I broke no law while the dope smokers certainly were breaking the law as well as setting a poor example for the kid. And for you folks who ask why you would pack heat at the stadium...have you ever been to the L.A. Coliseum? If you have, then you'll know why.

Thanks for the support fellow law abiding American. I can assure everyone that I broke no law while the dope smokers certainly were breaking the law as well as setting a poor example for the kid. And for you folks who ask why you would pack heat at the stadium...have you ever been to the L.A. Coliseum? If you have, then you'll know why.

So you're part of the reason that I have to wait 30 minutes to let some dude feel me up before I get in the game?

Thanks. :devil: