Psycho Ward 86

R. Rich

I want to let you people know that I just spoke to Lisa and Rich and she is doing well. ;)

Great news from great people. ;)

Thanks for the update, Bill. Great news.

Thanks for the well wishes, folks. It helps.

Well, she's home from the hospital now and getting ready to rest and relax. Surgery was needed 'cause she woke me up 'round 3am Sunday morning due to upper abdominal pains and nausea. She suggested we go to the emergency room, which tipped me off that it was serious as she has NEVER gone to the ER before. When she got to the hospital, they ran some tests and discovered she had a bunch of gall stones and decided that they'd admit her to remove the gall bladder, which was done yestrday evening (read your book while in the waiting room, K). They kept her for observations overnight and told her this morning that she'd be leaving some time today. Well, some time was 'bout 3pm, some 36 hours after this whole thing started. We stopped to get her prescription filled and then came home.

Thanks again for the well wishes. Psycho Ward was pleased to know how much you all care for her (more than me and I can live w/ that, as my main concern is for her health and well being). You folks are really great.

Well, she's home from the hospital now and getting ready to rest and relax. Surgery was needed 'cause she woke me up 'round 3am Sunday morning due to upper abdominal pains and nausea. She suggested we go to the emergency room, which tipped me off that it was serious as she has NEVER gone to the ER before. When she got to the hospital, they ran some tests and discovered she had a bunch of gall stones and decided that they'd admit her to remove the gall bladder, which was done yestrday evening (read your book while in the waiting room, K). They kept her for observations overnight and told her this morning that she'd be leaving some time today. Well, some time was 'bout 3pm, some 36 hours after this whole thing started. We stopped to get her prescription filled and then came home.

Thanks again for the well wishes. Psycho Ward was pleased to know how much you all care for her (more than me and I can live w/ that, as my main concern is for her health and well being). You folks are really great.

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/gallbladder-removal/AN00067

Good to hear she is okay. Was thinking about you today.

Great News !!!! ;)

Psycho Ward was pleased to know how much you all care for her (more than me and I can live w/ that, as my main concern is for her health and well being). You folks are really great.

Well, that's standard for us that we care more about posters wives/girlfriends more than them. Why, you're my third favorite Flower....

1) Lisa

2) Eric

3) Rich

I had mine removed two years ago. First day I felt great due to the Oxycontin, 2nd and 3rd day started feeling bad due to the constipation from the oxy. Once that past, less than three weeks I was at full strength. Three little half inch scars barely visible now, although my belly button is a tad bit larger than it used to be.

I hope she makes a quick recovery.

Bob