One bold statement that you want to make now about the Bills this seas

Oh shoot, you're where... in Fudge Pakistan? Sorry dude. You can always move to Turkey.

Cali, California... it's actually a lot nicer here that some think. Taxes suck azz tho. But it's a nice area.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bold Prediction: The bills will score 50+ in at least two games.

Aside from a QB quandry and O-Line uncertainty, we have guys who are threats to score: Spiller, Jackson, Lynch, Evans, Easley, Parrish, McKelvin, Nelson, Lindell, Byrd.

The final record may not be title contender material, but we'll have at least one game where things click and/or the opponent unravels.

Amen, Pil. Been saying the same thing since Chan came aboard.

Tough, smart, disciplined.

Tough, smart and disciplined = good.

Underwhelming talent, learning completely new systems in every phase of the game, not having a legitimate QB, not having any legitimate receiving threats, not having an offensive line that can block an NFL defense, and having personnel that have been cropped for several years to fit schemes that we no longer use = reasons why nobody will fear the Bills at any point during the upcoming season.

I'm going to say we'll have a top 5 rushing attack this year. Not sure if we land in the playoffs, but we will gain respect under Gailey and crew...

Going into next year TBD will light up with "we're going to win the Super Bowl" posts by the same kooks predicting we'll finish dead last in the league this year...

I'm going to say we'll have a top 5 rushing attack this year. Not sure if we land in the playoffs, but we will gain respect under Gailey and crew...

Going into next year TBD will light up with "we're going to win the Super Bowl" posts by the same kooks predicting we'll finish dead last in the league this year...

Our O-line is the only reason we wouldn't be in the top 5. If they get their act together, we'll be top 3 or better. We have 3 talented backs at a relatively good price, hopefully that pays off.

Tough, smart and disciplined = good.

Underwhelming talent, learning completely new systems in every phase of the game, not having a legitimate QB, not having any legitimate receiving threats, not having an offensive line that can block an NFL defense, and having personnel that have been cropped for several years to fit schemes that we no longer use = reasons why nobody will fear the Bills at any point during the upcoming season.

I stand by my prediction, you stand by yours. Lets revisit at the end of the season.

Buffalo will finish worse than 6-10 in 2010. Many TBD'ers will excuse the result beause they knew the team was rebuilding anyway.

You're the only poster who thinks the Bills have to win now.

OK, your the guy with the future goggles on his head. Tell us 1 and I stress 1 Bold statement about the Bills this season and why you feel that way.

Please feel free to dialectize your response, I did mine in Jive here:

http://www.rinkworks.com/dialect/

There is jive, cockney, elmer fudd, pig latin, moron, swedish chef & hacker available.

Bills win the opener against the FISH!!!

Its an all new offense and defense and the fish will have no game tape on it. CJ. Spiller will be a hero. He will have a stellar day with 100 yards receiving. Will be used in the receiving game. Jackson will have at leat 100 yards rushing. Trent Edwards will have another win under his belt! :rolleyes: SQUISH THE FISH!!!

Shudder the thought that after 10 seasons, featuring only one over .500, that they shouldn't be expected to. Results are overrated and optional.

So the past 10 seasons are to be heaped on Gailey and company?

Its a new start under an overhauled staff. Expecting them to win immediately is extremely short-sighted. If they do, that's great, if they don't, its only 1 season under Gailey. I don't care what the past seasons brought. The slate is clean now and we are starting over.

Better to take a couple of years and re-build right as opposed to trying the constant one-year instant fixes you are suggesting.