How would you describe the Bills in two words?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it is good they lost the Dick, hopefully the team still has balls!

Voted best post for mentioning "Dick" and "Balls" in the same sentence.

Over 14,000 posts & you think we'll believe you don't care? Now c'mon Chef Jim...don't make us barf out your cookies.

Or, choke on your Chocolate Salty Balls.

("Put 'em in your mouth and :blink: ...")

QUOTE (eball @ Jul 14 2010, 12:12 PM)

My team

'Clippers of Nfl' replies: What???Hey ralph why dont you spend some money you greedy ass stingy ass mf! j/k ralph, dont choke on your big ass cigar. another thread with FACTS proved that you really are not cheap.

wth?

which one is ralph

both posts are pathetic "clippers of nfl" . . .

i don't know if it's just the room temperature iq or words of wisdom from the land of fruits and nuts

I hate bandwaggoners too...I've been die hard Bills to the point of being immature for a long time. And you're right, the games on TV just aren't the same anymore. I'm beginning to think that feeling from the early 90's can never be recaptured. I don't know...maybe I'm finally growing up.

It's not the same game as then, either. There was something about the players in the era of 83-93 that was special as opposed to the thugs that play the game today...dog-killers, wife-beaters, drug-abusers.

I'm actually enjoying baseball more than football nowadays.

QUOTE (eball @ Jul 14 2010, 12:12 PM)

My team

'Clippers of Nfl' replies: What???Hey ralph why dont you spend some money you greedy ass stingy ass mf! j/k ralph, dont choke on your big ass cigar. another thread with FACTS proved that you really are not cheap.

both posts are pathetic "clippers of nfl" . . .

i don't know if it's just the room temperature iq or words of wisdom from the land of fruits and nuts

i know you're not freaking ralph when you said "my team" lighten up a little.

its "our team" (me included) or else what the hell am i doing here. oh yeah. except for chef jim